Posted 14 May 2021

Anyone know a good stock alert for graphics card purchase?

Desperate for a 3080 or AMD equivalent like many others
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I've used PartAlert personally. Best chance of getting one is Scan (As mentioned above) when they drop a founder edition card.
    docs.google.com/spr…dit
    I got a 3070 this week to replace my dying 1070
    Another server to add to the list - ctrlaltstock.com/
    There’s a few discord ones - StockAlertUK, PartAlert. I signed up to about 3/4 but found them too slow! The PartAlert Twitter feed (notifications on) was how I got my 3080. I ignored all the Amazon ones (I was never quick enough!) but Scan prevent bots with captchas so soon as a Scan alert flashed that was it!

Side note: Scan have captchas and if you wanna pay by PayPal for speed you might need to authorise it! I was initially trying to get a 3060Ti but I wasn’t quick enough with the captchas and PayPal authorisation so by the time I’d done them my basket was empty! It did mean I was straight through for the 3080 tho!

Good Luck!
    Use twitter and discord, if you have not bought one at scan then that will the 100% the easiest option for you, you will get one from next drop
    deleted46841715/05/2021 16:03

Do you have to go through the Nvidia site to order FE cards from scan?

Nope. It was all directly on Scan and purchasable like a normal item. Just have to get to the unique page in time and complete checkout.
    I had a few but ctrlaltstock was the one that tipped me off about the 3070 founders at scan! Good luck... And good Patience!
    Is the graphics card shortage still ongoing? No end in sight?
    Nathan14/05/2021 16:41

I've used PartAlert personally. Best chance of getting one is Scan (As …I've used PartAlert personally. Best chance of getting one is Scan (As mentioned above) when they drop a founder edition card.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FRoS-x8yIyzNWbdZ9viB46C4LjoDkK9Dj4YfbcYxlg0/edit#gid=0I got a 3070 this week to replace my dying 1070

Do you have to go through the Nvidia site to order FE cards from scan?
's avatar