Posted 6 days ago

Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA507NU-LP101W Laptop - 15.6in FHD, RTX 4050, AMD Ryzen 5, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD £639.2 W/ Targeted Offer Code @ Very

Use code VKETE at checkout for the price, free click and collect from a local post office

Spec wise, seems about as good as you can get for this amount

Code details as sent to me via SMS - Enjoy 20% off your next order by 31/07/24. Click for code & exclusions very.co.uk/off…ge?

• AMD Ryzen™ 5 7535HS/H Mobile Processor, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4050 Laptop GPU, and support for a MUX Switch with NVIDIA Advanced Optimus.
  • Immerse yourself in the latest games with up to a FHD 144Hz panel with G-SYNC support, and slimmer bezels that provide an impressive 80% screen-to-body ratio.
  • Keep your cool with 84-blade Arc Flow Fans™, 4 exhaust vents, and up to 5 heatpipes that efficiently wick heat away from the system.
  • Enjoy next generation hardware support with USB 4.0, 512GB PCIe Gen 4x4 storage, and DDR5 16GB RAM. All RAM and storage slots are fully accessible.
  • A large 90Wh battery and USB-C power delivery power this sleekly designed yet MIL-STD-810H standard compliant gaming machine.
  • Dolby Atmos support means you get the most out of your movies and games, and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation technology ensure clear comms for all parties.
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    52506532-QsGSh.jpg
    Code was sent to me via text message just now, unsure if it’s new customers also, but I’ve used a 20% off code recently as a returning customer and worked fine for me 

52506532-IERvm.jpg (edited)
    Great deal 🔥
    Damn!!!!!! 🔥 🥵
    Where do you put you put the code in is it after all the checks
    Author
    Yeah it's on the page where you select whether you want to do buy now pay later or pay in full
's avatar