Posted 27 April 2024

Best place for PSN credit

Is cdkeys the cheapest option to get playstation credit seems much cheaper than shopto bronze.
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    on thegamecollection.net's homepage near the very bottom there's an email newsletter sign-up box, the other day I put my email in and hit Subscribe, and surprisingly a pop-up appeared with a code but it didn't say what it did, so I tried it and it takes 10% off everything just tried PlayStation Gift Cards and it works. the best saving is the PS£84 for £78.25 (6.85% saving) and with a newsletter sign-up code makes it £70.42 (16.2%* saving). plus you always get 2.5% of what you spend back in Reward Points as standard, so that would be £1.76 worth (704 Reward Points) 52655774-c28Sz.jpg
    as I said - the PS£84 for £78.25 represents the best percentage saving, the other PS£ amounts range from a 6.78% saving on the PS£90, down to a 5% saving on the PS£10
    52655774-CpR1o.jpg(these savings are before the 10% off code of course)

I imagine you can only use 1 newsletter sign-up code, but you can order as much as you like when you use the code

*Edited as I got the overall percentage saving wrong on the PS£84 for £70.42 (edited)
    Author
    Great deal , thanks for the detailed information. Bought one and the payment went through but got no order details (edited)