Posted 3 days ago

Best upgrade for a pixel 6.

So i took my pixel 6 for a swim on holiday and it drowned. Looking for an upgrade. I loved the Pixel 6 for easily taking great photos, getting lots of updates, and being cheap (I got mine for £400 from Ebay, 3 months after they were released) . I disliked it having 128gb storage, no zoom camera and a poor battery life.

Regardless of the total price I feel much happier buying a £400+ phone if I think I have got a good deal!

I don't game on the phone, but do spend 4+ hours on it per day, sometimes working, sometimes videos and browsing, and I take a lot of photos. All suggestions will be looked into, although I may not follow any of them.
Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    Id advise a s23 plus or ultra, snap dragon processor so battery life is great, good cameras and the s24 should have just drove prices down
    I upgraded my Pixel 6 pro to a Pixel 8 pro, really decent phone and it came with the Pixel 2 watch free.
    If you take a lot of photos, I do really like Googles 'best shot' feature, currently Pixel 8 series only.