Posted 28 February 2023

Bone conduction headphones

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of the cheaper bone conduction/ open ear headphones that are available from Amazon please?
Shokz are the brand leader by the looks of things but they’re £80+. I’m only going to use them for running and so not too fussed about sound quality, key is that they’re comfortable and don’t flap around when exercising.
previously had some Anker p1s but cannot find them anywhere annoyingly. So if they sound as good as them I’ll be happy.

example option, £28 with the voucher code:

Siniffo Bone Conduction Headphones, 2023 Upgraded Bluetooth 5.3 Wireless Headphones, Open-Ear Sports Earphones with Mic, Waterproof Wireless headset for Workout, Running, Gym, Hiking, Driving, Cycling amzn.eu/d/3…ZSB
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I have a similar pair which I bought in 2019 - amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

I bought Aftershokz in 2020 as I was listening to audiobooks and struggling to hear them when traffic was going past.

The Aftershokz died 2 years and 3 months later - the others are still going strong. If you're listening to music away from busy roads you'll be fine with the cheaper ones.
    Author
    Great thank you. I’ve bought the ones I put in the link as they were a bit cheaper. I’ll report back on how they are once they arrive (cancelled prime so will be a few days!)