Bosch Maxx 8 washing machine. What do the following lights mean....?

Posted 13th Jan
Could someone please let me know what the 2 symbols mean above the digits. The top left symbol keeps flashing. Tried to look online but had no luck. Thank you in advance
3387598-8ODVH.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I have a Bosch washing machine and when that symbol appears (mine doesn’t flash) it means there is too much detergent so the cycle lasts longer to get rid of the excess foam.
At a guess, the.first is indicating overloading, the.secomd.couldcjust mean machine is loaded with cloths, can you take some cloths out and see what happens?
MiniMissyMoo13/01/2020 14:56

I have a Bosch washing machine and when that symbol appears (mine doesn’t f …I have a Bosch washing machine and when that symbol appears (mine doesn’t flash) it means there is too much detergent so the cycle lasts longer to get rid of the excess foam.

Sorry I’m wrong, the foam detection symbol is similar but it’s not that. I just checked my manual. The top left symbol simply means washing and the one next to it means rinse. If you go into the Bosch website and input your model number you should find the manual for yours.
I found this:-

39666013-I52Yf.jpg
It's roasting a turkey
Thank you to everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions