Posted 18 November 2023

cdkeys gift card/amount

hi all

i got a wonderfull £50 gift card/amount for my birthday for cdkeys to buy MW3 on pc. they dont stock it, it turns out. and they dont know if they will stock it. they wont refund it.
what can be done here under consumer rights or as best alternative, any ideas
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I'd be tempted to buy a few keys and sell them on eBay, to recoup the money.

For example, Days Gone is £9.49 on CDKeys.

cdkeys.com/pc/…eam

And I see you can sell it on eBay for about £16:

ebay.co.uk/sch…e=1

This is totally at your own risk though, and I accept no responsibility for something going wrong, such as the keys failing to sell for any reason!
    just my opinion but i think buying keys to sell is a really bad idea. Too easy for scummy buyers to purchase one of the keys from the OP, use it and say it doesn't work.
    eBay always sides with the buyer and will refund the buyer leaving the OP out of pocket and with a key that's been used.
    Set up an in-stock notification or keep checking back on here for when they replenish steam topup cards - cdkeys.com/top…eam (edited)
    CDKeys gift cards are not exchangeable for cash, are non-transferrable and non-refundable. (edited)
    Author
    cheers all

ill prob just get the last of us and something else.
    It's probably too late now, but this guy says that the 10 Euro Steam Wallet top ups from CDKeys can be applied to a UK account:

hotukdeals.com/com…789
's avatar