Posted 29 August 2023

Cheapest Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal right now?

As of now, what’s the cheapest or best value deal or method for Game Pass Ultimate?

Seems like it’s an awkward time right now as Xbox just pulled the £1 trials ahead of the Starfield release.
Community Updates
New Comment

30 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Sub £30 3x Xbox Gold 12mth from the usual key sites, cdkeys etc... Buy Gold for Turkey and activate using PC with VPN on Xbox Turkey website.

Once you have 3 years Gold on your Xbox account buy the cheapest 1mth (NOT Trial) Game pass ultimate and convert the gold to GPU. Converts 3:2 so you'll get 2yrs GPU for 3yrs Gold.

Sub £100 compare to £300+ paying uk price monthly.

Be quick as Gold ends Mid September and becomes Game Pass core so this loophole will disappear (edited)
    12 months Xbox turkey is only about £23 at the moment too!
    OP here is the cheapest option for yearly xbox live gold...

cdkeys.com/12-…key

Sign up for this vpn service, this is what i used 15 minutesago to activate the 3 12 months codes...

hotukdeals.com/dea…099

The you just need to find a cheap 1 month ultimate code from somewhere and then convert!
    Note the conversion ratios:

• Xbox Live Gold and PC Game Pass conversion ratio: Any remaining time will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 3:2 and be rounded up to the next full day. For example, 90 days remaining of Xbox Live Gold or PC Game Pass will convert to 60 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time.
    • Xbox Game Pass for Console conversion ratio: Any remaining time will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 4:3 and be rounded up to the next full day. For example, 90 days remaining of Xbox Game Pass for Console will convert to 68 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time.
    • EA Play conversion ratio: Any remaining time will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 3:1 and be rounded up to the next full day. For example, 90 days remaining of EA Play will convert to 30 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time.
    My current sub doesn't run out until March 24, been considering whether it's worth topping up now or waiting but genuinely not sure which would be the best value wise. Any advice?
    Topping up an active subscription is never the best option. On the other side, no one can say whether the current approach will still be working in half a year.
    I have a free 1 month trial waiting for me on my xbox account. If I top up with gold, then use the free trial, can I convert?
    Also, i can't seem to get on the xbox turkey site to redeem?
    Are you using a VPN?

UrbanVPN chrome extension always works well for me
    mtcgame.com worked fine for me when I purchased 1m turkish ultimate in order to upgrade 18m of stacked gold
's avatar