Posted 11 December 2022

Desperately need to contact evri - Tracking needed!

Hi all.

I am desperate need of help. I need a evri delivery tracking number for a sucessfully delivered parcel (not from a amazon parcel or from a company (I dont need any other information other than the number) I sent a few parcels with amazon and a couple have got stuck for almost 2 weeks and I have annoyed customers. My issue for requiring a tracking number is because I used amazon it wont allow me to speak to someone via my tracking and instead the bot tells me to contact amazon who cant help as its nothing to do with them!

I need a tracking number which starts with coo hha.

Can someone please please send me one via message so I can finally get hold of these buggers!

Thanks.
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Eh, good luck!

2 out of 3 parcels I sent with Evri (low value ones, I wouldn't chance them with anything worth actual money, and I only used them due to the RM strike) have been tracked as being returned to sender. They've never tried to deliver them at all. The tracking says "on its way", then immediately after says "returning to sender". That was over a week ago. Neither sender nor recipient has it.

Also, companies have sent me parcels via Evri 2 weeks ago, same thing happened. So they've just disappeared our parcels (these ones are expensive, at least I'll get my money back but presumably the seller is losing out).
    Yep they are absolutely terrible and it's frustrating coz you can't do anything about it
    Author
    49012291-QvkTq.jpg
    Omg I bought something for ebay and had evri try and deliver and I've just been ghosted by them, saying that they checked their warehouse and it's been lost and they're not gonna do anything. They then told me I should contact the seller to get a refund. They legit dont give a monkeys!
    I paid for delivery but parcel shop drop off couldn't accept it. Have tried to contact everi. No joy. On the phone it asks for 8 or 16 digit tracking number but mine is niether. Stumped
's avatar