Posted 20 November 2021

Filling Royal mail claim form Marketplace number?

I sent a parcel on 2nd November and it hasn't been delivered. They have told me to claim as lost. I sold itvon Facebook.

Im trying to fill the claim form. They are asking me for my marketplace number if I tick that I sold it online. What is marketplace number? How can I find mine. Sorry new into this.
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    The marketplace number is the receipt number from a shop, order number if tou sold it on amazon, ebay item number if you sold it on there etc, its something they can look at to see if the worth you put down is correct. If you sold it on market place is there an id number for the transaction or a receipt for funds obtained??

More help can be found by googleing ‘royal mail online marketplace item number’ and reading the billion threads on this very subject. (edited)
    It's in the web address of the item.
    Haveaniceday20/11/2021 09:28

Tried searching on Google didnt find and answer.Im new in this. I listed …Tried searching on Google didnt find and answer.Im new in this. I listed in Facebook, someone bought it and i sent it. Should i have a marketplace number in Facebook? how? The thing is last uodate is for 4th November they couldn't deliver it for inaccesible property ... And they didnt try on the 5th.

They dont try next day. buyer needs to go to delivery office use royalmail.com/rec…ery or wait weeks for it to be returned (edited)
    Good luck with those scammers from Royal Mail.
    Two years ago I sent an item which was insured. Somehow it got lost on its way to delivery. I opened a case to recover the money. Despite sending them the requested evidence they refused to reimburse me.
    - Post Office receipt.
    - Certificate of Posting for Online Postage STAMPED by the Post Office worker.<<<--- the trash people from there were ALWAYS "forgetting" to stamp the postage, despite being very clearly stated in that form: "It MUST be stamped". I took a marker and I underlined that paragraph to make it more visible for them.
    - Compensation receipt which proves I have paid for supplementary compensation.

So, I sent an email to postalreview@royalmail.com attaching the same evidence and asking them what other evidence should I provide in order to get my refund. "Surprisingly", they didn't ask for anything else and I received a letter in which I was informed that I'll be refunded.

people.
    Author
    Tried searching on Google didnt find and answer.
    Im new in this. I listed in Facebook, someone bought it and i sent it. Should i have a marketplace number in Facebook? how?

The thing is last uodate is for 4th November they couldn't deliver it for inaccesible property ... And they didnt try on the 5th. (edited)
    Author
    davidian8420/11/2021 09:58

They dont try next day. buyer needs to go to delivery office use …They dont try next day. buyer needs to go to delivery office use https://www.royalmail.com/receiving-mail/redelivery or wait weeks for it to be returned

They didnt left any red card

Pandamansays20/11/2021 09:35

It's in the web address of the item.

Thank you ill check (edited)
's avatar