Posted 6 September 2021

Flu Vaccination Cheapest and in stock @ Morrisons Pharmacy!

just £8

Cheaper than Most (if not all)
and plenty of stock available - most other places have no stock till 20th September!
Community Updates
New Comment

23 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    Morrisons Pharmacy £8 - available now

Asda Its flu jab costs £8,
    The flu jab at Tesco still costs £9
    Superdrug flu jab will cost £13.99
    Lloyds Pharmacy flu jab will cost £14.99
    At Boots, the price of the flu jab £14.99

The flu jabs are the same which-ever pharmacy you use!
    groenleader06/09/2021 13:41

They flu vaccine changes every year in attempt to thwart the particular …They flu vaccine changes every year in attempt to thwart the particular type of flu that is most prevalent. Id wait until the season gets going a bit as there is a lot uncertanty this year on what is going to be about. They might well change or update the vaccine in 6 to 8 weeks.

Where do people get the idea that an obvious complete and utter lack of even a single grain of medical or scientific knowledge qualifies them to dispense this kind of advice?

Did you study domestic science at school in place of biology and chemistry? And then find it surprising when you didn’t get an interview for Jonathon Van Tamm’s job.
    deleted42117307/09/2021 00:04

Comment deleted

even more radical, don’t take advice from that comments like this one on the internet.

They flu vaccine changes every year in attempt to thwart the particular …They flu vaccine changes every year in attempt to thwart the particular type of flu that is most prevalent. Id wait until the season gets going a bit as there is a lot uncertanty this year on what is going to be about. They might well change or update the vaccine in 6 to 8 weeks.

The first part is obvious.

The second part is utter tripe of the highest order!
    Yenyoc06/09/2021 12:55

Not for most

They'll be offering it free to everyone over 50
    The flu has decided to make a comeback? thats strange i thought it was eradicated.
    deleted42117307/09/2021 00:04

Comment deleted

Cool story but you still catch viruses regardless. The elderly/vulnerablewould still struggle with the flu even if lived well.
    Brexitbargainboy07/09/2021 08:20

Why inject flu into your body every year, I would rather my immune system …Why inject flu into your body every year, I would rather my immune system jab away like a pro boxer.

Using your teen analogy I guess even boxers wear mouth guards
    deleted42117307/09/2021 09:03

Comment deleted

If you think that eating well and being generally healthy won’t stop you getting flu then you simply don’t understand how things work.

Similarly I am sure you also know why flu was low last year but seem to be talking as if you don’t.
    deleted42117307/09/2021 09:40

Comment deleted

you continue to look after yourself and fingers crossed you dont catch anything but going on like you are on here, isnt about respecting your body its much more than that.
    This thread has turned into an abomination.
    Backinamo07/09/2021 08:29

Using your teen analogy I guess even boxers wear mouth guards

I will have to pretend to jab away that comment!, KO blow.
    NHS free.
    They flu vaccine changes every year in attempt to thwart the particular type of flu that is most prevalent.

Id wait until the season gets going a bit as there is a lot uncertanty this year on what is going to be about. They might well change or update the vaccine in 6 to 8 weeks.

Does that happen with the flu vaccine? Not that familiar with the decision making with which vaccine they use each year. Assume its set in stone for the whole winter and not altered.
    Backinamo06/09/2021 14:03

Does that happen with the flu vaccine? Not that familiar with the decision …Does that happen with the flu vaccine? Not that familiar with the decision making with which vaccine they use each year. Assume its set in stone for the whole winter and not altered.

It appears this year the NICE guidelines are suggesting they will stay open minded and expect a bigger demand then usual so it works for them in terms of flow of vaccines too.
    Why inject flu into your body every year, I would rather my immune system jab away like a pro boxer.
    deleted42117307/09/2021 08:29

Comment deleted

I am sure you are correct. Elderly people are a creation of government spin.
    deleted42117307/09/2021 08:45

Comment deleted

A free thinker wouldn’t be quoting social media influenced perspective
    deleted42117307/09/2021 09:03

Comment deleted

You will also sadly experience the need for medical intervention for viruses at some point in your life.

You will also experience the miracles of science with gratitude. Sadly they have yet to create a cure for being a troll.
    Which is why my account was deleted - got fed up of the constant sniping at each other.
    Well pharmacy 14.50 online appointments.
's avatar