Posted 6 September 2022

Get 9 Months Free Fibre Broadband If You Are Planning On Switching To Them At Hyperoptic

Not sure this is a great deal being honest, but thought i'd give you the heads up anyway
Credit to @Dan_82 For the heads up here, cheers man

Hyperoptic are offering you 9 months free broadband to anyone switching from their current contract, make sure you have at most 9 months left on your contract, and you can switch to this and pay early termination on your current contract, or just carry on paying that off for the remainder.
So after the 9 months, you will start paying the below prices, remember Hyperoptic is only in selected areas

Mainly worth it if you are currently paying more per month than the prices below and can get Hyperoptic

3991916-GPcnK.jpg
How does it work?
Pick your speed and order any 24-month residential package with our Switch Now offer. You’ll simply need to send us proof of your current broadband contract (check out our FAQs for what this needs to cover) within 30 days of your service being activated.

Depending on when the minimum commitment period for your current contract ends, we’ll give you up to 9 months¹ of Hyperoptic service free of Package Charge² to cover it.

Plus, you’ll have sorted your new broadband connection in advance, ready to switch fully to Hyperoptic when your other contract ends (just don’t forget to cancel with them when the time comes). Happy days!

What’s the catch?
No catch. No, really! We think broadband should be hyperfast and rock solid, with 24/7 gold-standard customer service. And if you’re not getting that with your current provider, you shouldn’t have to wait to switch just because you’re stuck in contract.

Try out Hyperoptic’s full fibre for free alongside your existing connection, and if you’re not sold within 30 days, you can leave with no exit fees – and no hard feelings, with our 30-day satisfaction period.

It’s time to see for yourself why Hyperoptic’s service leaves others in the dust.

How do I switch?

Switching to Hyperoptic couldn’t be easier – even if you’re still in contract. You can arrange to switch up to 3 months in advance (with nothing to pay until your service goes live) or even try us alongside your current provider, commitment-free for up to 30 days.

For more info on switching – including step-by-step guides on how to switch from your existing provider, click here.

Will I be without service while I switch?

We run our own, separate network, which means there’s absolutely no need for downtime when you switch. Two different networks, no messy handovers!

Once your Hyperoptic service is installed, you can go live within minutes.

You can either:

1) Arrange for your Hyperoptic service to go live just as your current service ends (simply pick the day in advance).

2) Have your Hyperoptic service go live before your current service ends and have both running alongside each other until you’re ready.

How quickly can you install?

Unlike the standard 2-4 weeks that many major providers keep you waiting, we aim to get your service installed as quickly as possible – and, if we have availability, can even book you in for the very next day.

Once you’ve placed your order, you’ll be able to see our install availability online and can book it right away, at a time that suits you. Installs themselves take just one hour. For more info click here.
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Time it right, you might get a baby at the end too.
    Author
    Had enough, thanks
    48173284-uPcwC.jpg
    Saw that coming

Doubt anyone will beat NowTV broadband at £22p/m @76mbs anyway (in my area). (edited)
    Vodafone with a gift card included. I pay £19pm (with a £3pm discount) plus got I think £100 gift card. I get 80mb at mine