Posted 3 February 2024

Headphones

Hi
I have a look around but cannot really find what I am looking for (Bono).

After a good price on wired headphones. Everything is wireless that I come across.

It is to plug into an amp which I think is 3.5mm which is the standard I believe.

Really not to fussed about a pair of £200 headphones as this will be for playing about with. Maybe looking at max £50.

I am not interested in bluetooth plugins. Just want an end of a cable & plug & go.

Thanks Everybody.
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I got a second hand pair of senny 558 on eBay for about £25 and amazing. Open backed though so let noise in but for movies and gaming gives you so much more soundstage. Great find! Avoids all hassle of eBay and get proper refurb from them! (edited)
    You can’t go wrong with these amzn.eu/d/1…iU5 just look at the reviews , I own too many headphones(y)
    I use the Sennheiser HD 206 headphones and they are very good value. Cost about £30 currently and I've had zero issues in the 9 months I've used them.
    I have had these Panasonic for 10 years+. Currently a shade under £15 and been really happy with them. Long cable, with inline volume control.

amzn.eu/d/i…kcE
    A shout for OneOdio Pro50 headphones; Find they have a surprisingly good sound (much better than the much more expensive Sony bins I bought) Good noise isolation, they've taken a lot of punishment over the 3 years I've owned them. Best of all is having both 6.35mm and 3.5mm sockets built in.
    Currently £45.98 on Amazon (poss less if have the £5 voucher) amazon.co.uk/dp/…4HU
    Author
    Thanks for all the replies. It does actually really help me.
    That new Wonka movie was rubbish
    I was going to watch it but found out yesterday that it's a musical.

No thanks
    If you want to also listen on the go and don't mind in-ear types, give these a try:

amazon.co.uk/dp/…ils
's avatar