Posted 28 August 2015

how much water does a pressure washer use please,i want to clean my patio,im on a water meter thanks

i want to clean my block paving,trying to do house up
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    get a big barel to collect rain water. and hook up a hose to the bottom of the barel. free water.
    A bit of a daft question, how big is your patio and how long will you be washing for
    Use a good mildew/mould remover and a long handled scrubbing brush no wasted water or electricity and good excersize all at once
    Author
    i know its only small,im wanting to move so i thought id invest in a power wash so it looks fresher thanks
    It depends on the size of pressure washer. I have a small Karcher K2 which ive found is adequate enough for most household tasks like cleaning the car, drive, bike etc. Mine says it uses 360 litres per hour of use
    I wouldn't ' be to concerned being on a Meter and using a power washer. If you look at your bill you should see how much it is in sq mtrs (1000 ltrs)and you should see it is not that expensive. It's all the other charges on top that make it dear.
    pressure washer uses a lot less water then normal tap/hose pipe
    devshib

pressure washer uses a lot less water then normal tap/hose pipe

​I find my hose pipe doesn't use any water if I don't turn it on lol top tip
    Author
    its about 20ft x 20ft hope it dont take long never used one before thanks
    arachnoid

Use a good mildew/mould remover and a long handled scrubbing brush no … Use a good mildew/mould remover and a long handled scrubbing brush no wasted water or electricity and good excersize all at once

​Thats a massive patio!
    andyb83

​Thats a massive patio!

​ oops. Replied to wrong comment!
    andyb83

​Thats a massive patio!

Helpful
    Does use a lot of water. Also does not work off a water butt. I have a 200 litre one and was unable to support the pressure washer. Try the patio attachment which uses much less water than the lance.
    sabp

Does use a lot of water. Also does not work off a water butt. I have a … Does use a lot of water. Also does not work off a water butt. I have a 200 litre one and was unable to support the pressure washer. Try the patio attachment which uses much less water than the lance.

​get over yourself
    andyb83

​get over yourself

​wrong comment again oO
's avatar