Posted 18 February 2022

In stock: SONY PlayStation 5 with Horizon Forbidden West Gaming Bundle Starlight Blue - £649 @ Currys

Includes:
  • PS5 Console
  • PlayStation Horizon Forbidden West - PS5
  • PlayStation PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller - Starlight Blue
  • Logitech G435 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset - Black

Alternative with a Nova Pink controller: currys.co.uk/pro…tml

Additional information from the Currys product page:

Explore the Forbidden West with this Sony PlayStation 5 with Horizon Forbidden West Gaming Bundle.

Sony PlayStation 5 - 825 GB

The Sony PlayStation 5 rewrites the rules of what a console can do. Combining a custom CPU, GPU and lightning fast SSD storage, it'll load up all your games almost instantly, no matter how expansive.

The PS5 works seamlessly with 4K HDR TVs, with the ability to output Ultra HD graphics with a 120 Hz refresh rate. If you have a 4K display, you can play at up to 120 fps for incredibly smooth, precise motion. With support for HDR content, every game, character, and scene looks vivid and alive with colour.

The all new PlayStation 5 DualSense controller transforms the way every game feels. The controller features haptic feedback, letting you feel the effects of the actions you take in the game. Adaptive Triggers make everything from taking a shot on goal to overtaking on the racetrack feel unique.

Want to play against your mates online? A PS Plus subscription lets you team up with friends online and do battle with millions of players worldwide. PS Plus members get exclusive deals on the latest games and access to brand new game demos. Get involved!

PlayStation Horizon Forbidden West - PS5

Join the huntress Aloy on her journey to the Forbidden West in this direct sequel to the critically-acclaimed Horizon: Zero Dawn.

What we love

- As the world faces another extinction, it's up to Aloy to save humanity and uncover the truth behind this dangerous new threat
- Massive open world map lets you explore the post-apocalyptic American West
- Confront new and familiar enemies, both human and machine, that have individual weaknesses you can exploit during combat

Good to know

- Forge alliances and unravel the mysteries of the Forbidden West in the main quest and side missions
- Equip and upgrade weapons like your trusty bow and sling to give yourself the upper hand in battle
- Create gear from salvaged parts to help you navigate the forests, mountains and sunken cities of this new frontier
- Skill Trees let you unlock new abilities that best suit your playstyle and preferred combat method
- Exclusive PS5 features, including fast loading times, immersive controls and stunning 4K resolution

PlayStation PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller - Nova Pink

Grab an extra controller for your PS5 and play all your favourite co-op games with friends and family. The PlayStation PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller has an innovative new design so you can get the most out of your games.

The enhanced design combines the iconic PlayStation layout, with enhanced sticks and a reimagined light bar.

Replacing traditional rumble motors, the haptic feedback in the DualSense controller gives you more realistic feedback during your game. So you'll feel the recoil of different weapons for even more realistic gameplay.

The upgraded triggers only add to the realism. With varying levels of force and tension, you'll feel the difference when you're hitting the brakes on a car or pulling back a bowstring.

Logitech G435 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset - Black

Large 40 mm drivers produce crisp and natural sound that brings all your games to life. From gunshots across the map to an enemy crawling behind the corner, you'll hear it all. The built-in dual beamforming microphones let you communicate with your teammates like you are in the same room. And they can last for up to 18 hours on a single charge.
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I have PlayStation 5 with Horizon Forbidden West Gaming Bundle - Starlight BlueBundle price £649.00 in my basket at Currys. I've decided to wait for GT7 bundle instead of buying a ton of stuff i dont want. I'll click remove from basket at 11:38 so get ready on the refresh

stephenjohnstone8218/02/2022 11:36

I have PlayStation 5 with Horizon Forbidden West Gaming Bundle - Starlight …I have PlayStation 5 with Horizon Forbidden West Gaming Bundle - Starlight BlueBundle price £649.00 in my basket at Currys. I've decided to wait for GT7 bundle instead of buying a ton of stuff i dont want. I'll click remove from basket at 11:38 so get ready on the refresh

done (edited)
    Their available standalone at Curry’s too. At RRP had to ask a bloke but yeah, pop down to your local curry’s, just been to the one in Rochdale and they had some in stock.
    46956488-9GYd2.jpg
    This kind of practice with retailers bugs me more than the scalpers (similar concept).
    Just sell the console, without all of the superfluous fluff you're trying to offload.
    The headset is worth about £40, the dualsense about £55 and Horizon another £60 at current market prices.
    So in effect, the PS5 is costing you £44 more than rrp.
    This seems like a complete rip off. Isn't the whole point of a bundle that it should be less expensive than the sum of its components? (edited)
    ChampEon18/02/2022 10:23

This seems like a complete rip off. Isn't the whole point of a bundle to …This seems like a complete rip off. Isn't the whole point of a bundle to be less expensive than the sum of its components?

Yep! But this is also Currys
    impressive how they don't have stock until they can put together a bundle...proper scummy

Identical price to buying individually

currys can do one (edited)
    H1918/02/2022 10:54

Completely agree. However, they've not figure doit how to stop scalpers …Completely agree. However, they've not figure doit how to stop scalpers completely so this is their feeble attempt at that, I'm guessing.

Doubt it, why would a for-profit company care about scalpers? This is obviously a cash grab lol
    Argh nice bundle, Im after the digital as I already have a Series X. Hot
    skinrush18/02/2022 10:20

This kind of practice with retailers bugs me more than the scalpers …This kind of practice with retailers bugs me more than the scalpers (similar concept).Just sell the console, without all of the superfluous fluff you're trying to offload.The headset is worth about £40, the dualsense about £55 and Horizon another £60 at current market prices.So in effect, the PS5 is costing you £44 more than rrp.

Completely agree. However, they've not figure doit how to stop scalpers completely so this is their feeble attempt at that, I'm guessing.
    Got the horizon and two controller bundle from game for £590 and I hate myself for it
    skinrush18/02/2022 10:20

This kind of practice with retailers bugs me more than the scalpers …This kind of practice with retailers bugs me more than the scalpers (similar concept).Just sell the console, without all of the superfluous fluff you're trying to offload.The headset is worth about £40, the dualsense about £55 and Horizon another £60 at current market prices.So in effect, the PS5 is costing you £44 more than rrp.

Totally agree with you and it’s really annoying. I don’t mind a bundle without the headset. Do you think they are doing this to avoid scalpers as well? They are less likely to make money if they have to buy bundle.
    ChampEon18/02/2022 12:52

Doubt it, why would a for-profit company care about scalpers? This is …Doubt it, why would a for-profit company care about scalpers? This is obviously a cash grab lol

Yeah true
    I get 7% discount at Currys which would be the only saving grace.
's avatar