Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Is there any way to contact Hermes to speak to a person ? Fraud ?

Posted 12th Jan 2021
Hermes are not replying to my email complaint to this address "hermessupport@myhermes.co.uk" and the auto phone option on 0330 808 5456 gives no way of speaking to a human and just tells me my parcel has been delivered. The bot assistant does the same.
Is there a over riding complaints ombudsman governing delivery services ? as Hermes wont respond and make resolving complaints impossible.

I originally received a message saying my Hermes parcel had been delivered to my porch, which it hadnt. After checking with neighbours as best as I could, I then eventually contacted Hermes asking what has happened ? and where was by parcel ? by using their tedious bot assistant Holly.
I had a email saying they would look into it. The next day Or day after, my parcel then arrived with what looked like a water damaged address label, with a new one on top.
I then discovered that they had closed my complaint as solved.
As far I im concerned the issue has not been solved as somebody is fraudulently signing parcels as being delivered when they haven't and the lack of replies or accountability is a massive problem alone.
Community Updates
Ask
Discussions
Top comments
16 Comments
Post a comment