Posted 18 December 2023

Lenor Gold Orchid fabric conditioner

So this seems a bit of a ironic thing to post on 'hot' UK deals... if ironic is the best description.

Here I have two bottles of Lenor Gold fabric conditioner - my favorite all time btw. The one on the left is the old version; the newest purchase is saying 'big value pack' - compelling right?

Nothing is wrong - just lovely new packaging. Smells identical, looks identical - IS identical. Same size bottle height, width and depth; and same wash quantity.

Flip to the back then. Oh ho ho... so the old bottle is 1.75L BUT THE NEW BOTTLE IS 1.65L!!! Crafty

So I opened each lid just to double check and yes both lids have the same volume. (BTW readers about 3 years back Lenor upped the volume size of their lid measuring cup by 1/3!!!) I was giving Lenor my final bit of faith that just mayyybe their new bottle lid would have a smaller measure. But no.

I will be writing to Lenor personally to complain and I will be just intrigued to hear their response but thought I'd get some tongues wagging here in the meantime!
4264426_1.jpg4264426_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

1 Comment

's avatar
    This post belongs in DWC/DMC on Facebook  

It’s my fave fabric conditioner too, but a bottle has NEVER lasted me 50 washes as that assumes putting the minimum amount in, which is too little for full loads. I use the scent boost beads for bedding and towels - very good if you’ve not tried them!