Posted 10 hours ago

Looking for tyres for a Vauxhall Corsa

I can't decide on new tyres (195 55 16) for our Corsa, go for budget such as GT Radial or Rotalla or a bit more premium such as Uniroyal 5. We are changing all 4 and don't want to spend more than £350 fully fitted. Any advice would be great!
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Have a look on eBay you'll probably get a bargain on there and a local tyre place should only charge around £10 per tyre fitting.
    I'd also ring a few local tyre places as you'll more than likely get brand new fitted for £50 each if you hunt around (budgets).
    My poor mates just been quoted £600 for two new tyres
    I can recommend the Uniroyal RainSport 5 tyres they offer very good dry grip and excellent wet grip for the money. Camskill have 4x tyres delivered for £302.70 if I remember correctly which is around £30 cheaper than eBay obviously you would have to pay for fitting which is around £15 per corner where I live but it could be different where you live.
    Author
    I found them on eBay earlier through blackcircles, including fitting by a local garage. Tempted at just under 350. I see the GT radials get good reviews, but for about 60 less, fitted - I think I'm better off with these? I'm quite indecisive

52598115-VGKYo.jpg

I presume getting the XL version of this tyre would be overkill on a Corsa? (edited)
    Try Asda Tyres (Fitted locally) asdatyres.co.uk/
    The GT radials are a good well priced tyre and good in the wet. I use them on one of the cars travelling very regularly between the UK and the very south of France (sometimes in one day). (edited)
    Hi don't know if it helps but I've just bought some off ebay (delivered) for my old mazda 5 mk1 took them to Halfords who charged me £10 fitting and balancing per tyre.
's avatar