Posted 26 November 2022

MW2 on PS4 won’t install Multiplayer

Hi
I recently bought the disc version of MW2.I did the standard installation and then proceeded to download the multiplayer part of it(7.03 GB).It downloaded fine but I’ve just come back to it to see its “Not Installed”.This has happened twice now and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong if anything.I have plenty of space on my HD.I’ve attached a screenshot.
Please help
4037671-NzFjT.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    It used to do this on Mw19 was a bug. Maybe they've encountered the same one with this? I'm on PS5 and touch wood no issues.
    Are you storing it internally or external HDD?
    Maybe delete the whole thing and start again if you've fast internet
    Author
    It’s stored internally and I tried the deletion of everything and it still won’t work.It seems others are experiencing similar problems but have yet to have a solution
    Author
    Further to that I’ve looked on the notifications menu on the ps4 and it shows the multiplayer pack add-on was “Installed” but when I click on it it brings me back to the screen I uploaded on the original post.
    48836213-l58tg.jpg
    Isn't that just the DLC that's installed?. When I see "content pack" I just assume that it just a map or something, not the full multiplayer.

Do you have enough space? you need at least twice the size to install. (edited)
     did you allready find A fix for this issue? 
    I have the same problem and have allready tried everything but nothing seems to work. 😞
    Author
    Sorry.I tried it for the 4th time this afternoon and it’s still not working
    Has anyone got fix for this?
's avatar