Posted 20 hours ago

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 SUPER Founders Edition

Not really a deal but this is actually in stock for a change. store.nvidia.com/en-…-gb

GeForce RTX™ 4080 SUPER FOUNDERS EDITION
Supercharge your PC with the NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4080 SUPER. Bring your games and creative projects to life with accelerated ray tracing and AI-powered graphics. It’s powered by the ultra-efficient NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture and 16GB of super-fast G6X memory.
Community Updates
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Would be great if this was actually a deal. At the very least Scan could provide free shipping and free returns!

Even if you can afford it the value is just not there. It's still terribly overpriced.
    Agreed. It’s still ridiculously monopolised expensive. But we all still mad rush and get t out of stock like there’s no tomorrow!
    I just don't know how they can justify the price when it's more expensive and worse performing than a 7900 XTX. Yes ray tracing performance isn't quite to the same level, but it's still very good. FSR 3.0 performance is now excellent and a legitimate alternative to DLSS.

I'd love to upgrade to one of these, but I don't see how a £300 increase on the RRP of the 3080 FE can be justified. Whatever happened to increased price to performance generation on generation?
    If stock is selling well at £959 then people are happy to pay this for what is clearly an overpriced card. This will just lead to normalisation of high prices, and it's probably nailed on that the 5080 will be the same price or greater.
    Don't buy them and the prices will soon fall.
    Or competition just needs to get better?
    The problem is that they have way too many cards in the series therefore have to charge a lot more for the top line. Cut the number of variants then the XX90 can be £1000! XX80 should be around £700 to £800 (edited)
    Graphic card more expensive that CPU MB RAM CASE AIO FANS PSU AND NVME COMBINED
    Wish I could use AMD but locked into Nvidia and their crazy prices
    How are you locked in?
's avatar