Posted 1 day ago

Ps Plus renewal.

My PS plus sub expires on the first of May. Would I be best to subscribe for one month at a time until one of the deals comes up? If I remember right there are normally deals in (June ) Days of Play, Black Friday (November) and some time around New Year?
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I purchase a PlayStation Store Gift Card from ShopTo to renew my PS Plus. Not a big saving but the 15% off helps and I also use it when purchasing games. (edited)
    Author
    I forgot about that. Might do that instead
    The shopto discount will work along side the days of play discount in June.probably best to wait until then for a years sub if you can.
    Mine expired in January and I'm still waiting for some deal. The problem is that this months games include one that my daughter enjoyed so I might have to buy a month just to pick up this months freebies.

Hopefully June will give us something, and as mentioned combining it with a shopto discounted card gives that little bit extra.
    Purchase 1 month on 1st may if you're desperate using Shopto gift cards(buy how while they have the sale on) and turn off auto renewal(cancel).

There should be a 25% off PS+ deal at the the start of June(like last year) For EXPIRED SUBS, so this works out perfectly for you to buy another 12 months in June 2025 so you can repeat and get another offer. (edited)
's avatar