Posted 8 January 2024

PS4 & PS5 Recommendations

Hi All,
I am starting a collection of PS4/PS5 games
What PS4 and PS5 games would you recommend ?
I am open to try remastered games or anything that is worth a gameplay,
Not majorly focused on trophies or the online, more of the storyline, open world etc.

Thank you in advanced.
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I made a comment on a thread linked below with suggestions for games to explore. Others gave their personal recommendations too. Have a look and see what you think.

My original comment to OP in that thread:

PS5 over PS4 if you've had or played on the PS4 before. Some games that I would personally recommend are Red Dead Redemption 2 which is even better than the first one, Horizon Zero Dawn/Forbidden West, Ghost of Tsushima, Sniper Elite 4, Batman Arkham Collection, GTA, Last of Us, Uncharted Collection, God of War.

hotukdeals.com/sha…508 (edited)
    Author
    Thanks,
    Yeah I was thinking that, If the game is on PS5 Then I will go for that version of it, unless its only on PS4, Just going with physical disc copies, just my preference compared to digital games,
    I do have some that you have recommended in your list and will look into the rest of them too.
    Assassins creed odyssey is fantastic, you can pick up the complete edition for around £30.

Spiderman has a remastered version for ps5, comes with all dlc.
    Author
    Thanks, I'll have a look at the Assassin's creed range too,
    I have the PS4 version of Spiderman, but will play that when the time comes
    My favourite games from ps4 and 5 are probably ratchet and clank, ratchet and clank rift apart, kena bridge of spirits, horizon zero dawn, red dead redemption 2, gta 5, god of war, uncharted, tomb raider, minds gone blank, probably a few more lol
    Author
    Thanks, I will look into your recommendations, I do have some of the ones you have listed, But will check out the rest of them too.
    just enjoying Cyberpunk 2077, about 63 hours in and 39% completion. large gorgeous open world, plenty to do/loot/upgrade in addition to story missions. a cross between Deus Ex, Watch Dogs and GTA

only downsides:

gets too easy after you've leveled up your skills and gear, only occurs to me now to see if I can chage difficulty to hard

has crashed a bunch of times, but only immediately after doing stuff in the menus, never mid fight
    Shadow of the colossus. one of my favourite playstaion games.
    Check out Facebook for bargains. Picked up modern warfare (2020), black ops 4 and cod ww2 for £10 total today and all mint condition.
's avatar