PS5 PRICE LEAK ON AMAZON 2TB

Posted 10th Jun
Community Updates
Lead deal editor
Follow: HUKDGamingfor all the info as/when it's announced

The PS5 (or PlayStation 5) is the next-generation PlayStation console, with a release date confirmed for late 2020. Sony hasn't revealed what the PS5 looks like or what it costs yet, but we're on the brink of a June 11 PS5 games reveal event called the Future of Gaming, which will finally reveal what we'll be playing on the console from launch and beyond.

Sony has previously revealed the DualSense PS5 controller, which includes a slew of impressive-sounding features like haptic feedback, adaptive triggers and a built-in mic. What really stands out about the DualSense controller, though, is its radically different look and space-age black-and-white color scheme, which suggests the PS5 design have a similar look – and will mark a significant departure from its predecessors.

Just as important as the DualSense Controller are the PS5 specs, discussed in detail at Sony's March reveal event. Lead system architect Mark Cerny provided us with a deep dive into the PS5's system architecture, revealing the technical inner workings of the PS5. We'll cover them in more detail down below, but the short of it is that the PS5 is rocking an AMD Zen 2-based CPU with 8 cores at 3.5GHz, 16GB of GDDR6 memory and a custom RDNA 2 AMD GPU that puts out 10.28 TFLOPs of processing power.

When it comes to other PS5 features, we know the next-gen console will have ray-tracing, a super-fast SSD, a built-in 4K Blu-ray player and will be backwards compatible with a huge swathe of the PS4's game catalogue. Hey, it may even have voice assistant capabilities to tell you how long it will take to beat levels. So far, the PS5 is living up to the hype, but it's the games that'll make all the difference.

Want all the juicy details? Here's everything we know about the PS5 so far – and what we hope will be revealed the closer we get to launch.

Credit TechRadar
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Zero.Chill10/06/2020 14:11

I can’t wait! Don’t mind splashing out, it’s gonna keep me entertained for …I can’t wait! Don’t mind splashing out, it’s gonna keep me entertained for years, literally.

I think for what we are getting £600 is fine. People pay Apple £1k a year for a new phone
ashmac10/06/2020 14:58

Grabbed one before it went [Image]

Nice, you've got Prime too so should arrive tomorrow.
I can’t wait! Don’t mind splashing out, it’s gonna keep me entertained for years, literally.
But of a dishonest notification to send out HUKD...
990 Comments
41043186-9zwmE.jpg
It's the PS3 get a second job to pay for it all over again!

We have a console if you can't afford a PS5 it's the PS4!
Hopefully the Xbox doesn’t cost anymore than this
Worth pointing out the 1TB version also says £599.

But didn't they already announce it would be 825GB? Can't see them listing that as 1TB.

And what is this listing about amazon.co.uk/202…B8/
Xbox Series X game for PS5!
I can’t wait! Don’t mind splashing out, it’s gonna keep me entertained for years, literally.
plebbygiraffe10/06/2020 14:10

Worth pointing out the 1TB version also says £599.But didn't they already …Worth pointing out the 1TB version also says £599.But didn't they already announce it would be 825GB? Can't see them listing that as 1TB.And what is this listing about https://www.amazon.co.uk/2020-Dummy-ASIN-CaXbox-Xom/dp/B089X8KFB8/Xbox Series X game for PS5!

It’s obviously to early was meant for tomorrow and it’s a dummy test listing.
Zero.Chill10/06/2020 14:11

I can’t wait! Don’t mind splashing out, it’s gonna keep me entertained for …I can’t wait! Don’t mind splashing out, it’s gonna keep me entertained for years, literally.

I think for what we are getting £600 is fine. People pay Apple £1k a year for a new phone
plebbygiraffe10/06/2020 14:10

Worth pointing out the 1TB version also says £599.But didn't they already …Worth pointing out the 1TB version also says £599.But didn't they already announce it would be 825GB? Can't see them listing that as 1TB.And what is this listing about https://www.amazon.co.uk/2020-Dummy-ASIN-CaXbox-Xom/dp/B089X8KFB8/Xbox Series X game for PS5!

Likely dummy listings as others have said, but can’t wait for every one to overreact!
Personator123410/06/2020 14:04

It's the PS3 get a second job to pay for it all over again!We have a …It's the PS3 get a second job to pay for it all over again!We have a console if you can't afford a PS5 it's the PS4!

I get what you’re saying. but this ps5 is a powerful as my £1100 PC I have 5700XT 3600X and SSD nvme ect.. not as expensive as people make out
Justsuperman10/06/2020 14:12

I think for what we are getting £600 is fine. People pay Apple £1k a year f …I think for what we are getting £600 is fine. People pay Apple £1k a year for a new phone

It shouldn't be a means to justify the cost. Those apple people are nuts. I've always said a phone should never cost more than the latest console.
MR112310/06/2020 14:18

It shouldn't be a means to justify the cost. Those apple people are nuts. …It shouldn't be a means to justify the cost. Those apple people are nuts. I've always said a phone should never cost more than the latest console.

The consoles parts are £450 according to leaks. then you have R&D, marketing, and shipping and other random stuff that add £. Sony will probably be breaking even even at £600 here
Justsuperman10/06/2020 14:20

The consoles parts are £450 according to leaks. then you have R&D, …The consoles parts are £450 according to leaks. then you have R&D, marketing, and shipping and other random stuff that add £. Sony will probably be breaking even even at £600 here

Wasn’t it the ps3 the first batch of consoles they Broke even in some places and took lose in other countries.
People said that was overpriced but it’s still being used today by some people
Link please
Be a sweet deal if it comes in!

Quick delete the thread
Edited by: "ashmac" 10th Jun
BIELSA201910/06/2020 14:28

Wasn’t it the ps3 the first batch of consoles they Broke even in some p …Wasn’t it the ps3 the first batch of consoles they Broke even in some places and took lose in other countries. People said that was overpriced but it’s still being used today by some people

The PS3 used up all the profits from the PS2 I believe. It was a disaster for Sony.

The PS4 made a profit at launch as soon as you bought a game I think.
There's listings for Series X consoles also for £599 as well so I wouldn't panic.
addyjones123410/06/2020 14:13

Likely dummy listings as others have said, but can’t wait for every one to …Likely dummy listings as others have said, but can’t wait for every one to overreact!

Ive pre order it ! Says will be despatched when available 2tb in order £599
Mines just been dispatched??? Lol
Grabbed one before it went
41044153-lpX8u.jpg
ashmac10/06/2020 14:58

Grabbed one before it went [Image]

Nice, you've got Prime too so should arrive tomorrow.
Are Amazon taking funds on pre orders or is it payment on dispatch like it used to be ?
ndksamb10/06/2020 15:35

Are Amazon taking funds on pre orders or is it payment on dispatch like it …Are Amazon taking funds on pre orders or is it payment on dispatch like it used to be ?

On despatch , no matter what I can find the listing on amazon now ! I found it through google but can’t get it to come up again
ashmac10/06/2020 15:41

On despatch , no matter what I can find the listing on amazon now ! I …On despatch , no matter what I can find the listing on amazon now ! I found it through google but can’t get it to come up again

Could you check your history please or go to order and see what the ASIN number is please as this would be helpful!
the_marmolade10/06/2020 15:43

Could you check your history please or go to order and see what the ASIN …Could you check your history please or go to order and see what the ASIN number is please as this would be helpful!

41044893-JPLSx.jpg

When I click the order item I get this
Edited by: "ashmac" 10th Jun
ashmac10/06/2020 15:50

[Image] When I click the order item I get this

You said you got the link from google right could it be in your internet history? Most important thing to get is the ASIN number its within the link it self its right after /dp/ part of the link.
the_marmolade10/06/2020 15:51

You said you got the link from google right could it be in your internet …You said you got the link from google right could it be in your internet history? Most important thing to get is the ASIN number its within the link it self its right after /dp/ part of the link.

41045009-DA4hW.jpg
This is the link I hit , but the page has gone
ashmac10/06/2020 15:57

[Image] This is the link I hit , but the page has gone

Thanks for this info!
ashmac10/06/2020 15:41

On despatch , no matter what I can find the listing on amazon now ! I …On despatch , no matter what I can find the listing on amazon now ! I found it through google but can’t get it to come up again

Cheers for confirmation, it's just the other week they took payment within seconds of me placing an order when I thought it was on dispatch then I read somewhere they had changed things. Hopefully it will go live tomo evening
£70 a game lool

41045300.jpg
Edited by: "MSU_98" 10th Jun
Going off a Twitter user who has done a write up on this , he order it the same way with a place holder on the PS4 pre order place
Holder and got it shipped to him

So there’s a good chance anyone who order has just bagged a ps5 with no stress .

He said he had to get them to adjust the price though as the place holder price was higher then the retail pre order price
ashmac10/06/2020 16:24

@Justsuperman Lmao you made the papers mate just found this on daily star …@Justsuperman Lmao you made the papers mate just found this on daily star https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/playstation-5-price-leak-amazon-22170344.amp

Bloody heck. crazy thanks for letting me know
ashmac10/06/2020 14:48

Ive pre order it ! Says will be despatched when available 2tb in order £599

There won't be a 2TB btw
YesMan_D10/06/2020 16:41

There won't be a 2TB btw

You don’t know that. the event hasn’t happened the 825GB may be base model.
Wow
Bought 10 for eBay
But of a dishonest notification to send out HUKD...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants