Posted 6 days ago

Received a parking charge, and another one on the way

So, just following on from my discussion here:
hotukdeals.com/dis…817

I have now had this in the post as expected. The manager of the pure gym says he will get it cancelled and the manager of the centre says this too. Have this documented via email. Should I do anything else?

There is another one on the way too, as the ticket machine wasn't working again. I won't be parking there again from now. Just a matter of getting these two cancelled...
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Just get it cancelled you will normally get a letter confirming. 
    Author
    Thanks mate looks like it has been cancelled because on the con website the amount is showing £0.00 and they don’t always send cancellation confirmation I’ve had ones before from my local Asda and they never send them that’s euro car park this is nexus group
    Good luck with the second ticket
    Author
    Yeah mate the machines out of order and they all know about it but still send fines so stopped parking in there. Can understand first time once but second ffs
    Nothing else to do as per advice on previous threads. Let them waste their money if they want to keep sending fines.
    Author
    Thanks it has been cancelled amount showing £0.00 but waiting for confirmation
    Do exactly the same for the 2nd ticket as you did for the first one , maybe this time you could email an official complaint to the hq of pure gym too ?

I would also chase up the ticket company in a few days to make sure it's been cancelled too , and make it official
    Author
    I have complained to Pure Gym, management, customer services, and even gone to the CEO. They're aware of the issue long before I joined the gym at that particular location. The parking company has no method of contact only to appeal... i'm in contact with trading standards now.
's avatar