Posted 30 December 2023

Recommendations for a good shaving cream for bald head shave

Just wanted to see if there is any good recommendations for a good shaving cream for bald head shaving.

Some good recommendations that are not too expensive, thanking everyone in advance!
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Shaving my head for over 30 years - used anything and everything over that time - but mostly stick to cheap deal gels and stock up. In those rarer moments I had more time I like the brush and stick option, but that takes time I rarely have. My head is no different to my face, hence I used nothing different.

I suspect it depends on what value you put on your head - me any old thing does fine. I suppose in summary - your heads no different to your face - use what you use there
    what razor are you using? it’s time I got mine sorted, thanks
    I can't speak for head, but Aldi shaving foam is pretty good for the face (the fake brand is lacuna, lacura, something like that)
    Lacura Aldi's beauty products are fantastic
    Foamburst is great for shaving
    Brush and soap puck

Wilkinson Swords shaving soap bowl and brush. Really cheap and a good one to start with. Can spoil yourself later but see how you go first with brush and puck.
    I'd rub some beard oil on first then soap. Will glide.
    Just nicer imo with real soap and prices start low. Then you can spoil yourself for interest if it works for you.
    I also use double edged blades and my preferred razor only cost £10. My most expensive razor I don't get on with.. just thought I would throw that in (edited)
    If you want it as a permanent feature, is IPL an option?
's avatar