Posted 17 February 2024

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER 12GB Founders Graphics Card

scan.co.uk/nvi…mug

In stock the sort after founders edition RTX 4070 SUPER on NVidia's website this morning - £579 plus £5.48 carriage.
4298670_1.jpgIf like myself your not a fan of all the RGB cards around and rather have the founders edition its on the NVidia site to purchase through computer parts retailer SCAN.

Noticed it live on NVidia site at just after 10am, be quick if your after one, not much of a premium over the standard 4070 with approx between 10% - 15% extra performance.
Community Updates
New Comment

24 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Well it said in stock when I clicked then went immediately out of stock. Not quick enough this time sadly 😔
    Author
    Still showing as in stock for me, goes through to checkout still.
    Good spot, was thinking of getting the Zotac twin edge...not anymore!, arriving tomorrow
    Author
    I had mine delivered last weekend, paid slightly more for Sunday delivery, they sold out very fast that day, very pleased with it, you won't be disappointed.

Seems that drops are occuring Saturday morning's on the site.
    I want those Noctua ones to become FE so I could buy one at a reasonable price lol.
    One can only dream.
    i bought one of these on a splurge (i'd just finished a pretty high paying temp contract) and man, i adore the FE design, it feels like...idk, a hell of a lot more premium than the price suggests. louder than my old 3070 3 fan, of course it pulls more power and has one less fan, but otherwise a monster. thanks OP

gonna try and flip the 3070 on FB market for 300 or so, if i'm fortunate. it's a mid high model and i have the box etc.
    Author
    Superior build quality i would say on the FE cards, just feel that bit more premium.

Think 270 minimum on your 3070 FE should be achievable, so price to upgrade not much more than 200!
    Why is it better than the Super Twin one from zotac?
    Better resale value.. or the 30 series FE were
    Is this better than the TI that was on Amazon?
    If you're referring to a 4070Ti then no, the 4070Ti is more powerful. If you're referring to a 4060Ti then yes, this is more powerful.
    How come this was moved to discussions?
    I`d assume as it`s not a deal, its more of a stock alert?
    Would twin or triple fans not be cooler and quieter?
    the founders editions have two fans, they just have a more complex flow through design which is kind of only possible for nvidia and their customizable PCB shape. one of the ways they differentiate from the partner designs.
    Prices on these have gone mental. This is almost the same price as the 3080 was, and the Super doesn't offer much more performance. There's practically 0 generational uplift in price to performance
    Do all nvidia FE models have vapor chamber cooling or just the big cards?
's avatar