Posted 16 December 2023

S23 ultra wired headphones

Wanting to use wired headphones with my s23 ultra as Bluetooth ones give me headaches.

I tried an adapter I must if got with an older phone which didn't work, got some cheap usb C headphones in eBay but phone says incompatible usb device.

Anyone know of a usb C to 3.5mm with DAC chip adapter that works or usb C headphones that work?

If not gonna get rid of it and buy a Sony Xperia 1 V.
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    NIMASO USB C to 3.5 mm Jack Adapter, Type C to 3.5mm Headphone Aux Digital Audio Earphone Adaptor For iPhone 15,Samsung Galaxy S23 S22 Note10 A80 Huawei P60/P50,Google Pixel 4XL,OnePlus7,Xiaomi,Moto amzn.eu/d/4…cBN

I've got one of these that i use an aux cable with, and i've had no issues with my s23 ultra or tab 6
    Author
    That's great thanks. Will order one. Thought the usb port was faulty at first but what I have also doesn't work with my tab s8.
    The Samsung one is decent. A tenner usually
    Just make sure you buy one that states DAC or Samsung in the name. There is cheap tat out there that works.

51771260-QoRHX.jpg
    Author
    I got the one Stu recommend from Amazon. Got a pair of AKG K52 headphones at same time to get free delivery .

I couldn't wear those from mymemory as find the rubber in ear type uncomfortable.
's avatar