Posted 1 day ago

Samsung 990 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD 1 TB, PCIe 4.0 x4 / PCIe 5.0 x2, NVMe 2.0 (2280), read/write speeds up to 5,000/4,200 MB/s, Internal SSD

amazon.co.uk/dp/…OLE

Grab it quick as I think it is a one and only Amazon mistake, I have ordered one just now and waiting for it, acording to the labels I bought 2tb for 100£ which is 1tb price.
About this item
  • Powerful: internal SSD with sequential read speeds of up to 5,000 MB/s and write speeds of up to 4,200 MB/s¹ (up to 43% faster than the 970 EVO Plus²)
  • Energy-efficient: up to 70% higher energy efficiency compared to the predecessor model³ with modern standby⁴ - for a long battery life
  • Versatile: high performance for everyday gaming and work as well as for creative projects thanks to compatibility with PCIe 4.0 x4 and PCIe 5.0 x2
  • Reliable: Heat Spreader Label for effective heat dissipation from the NAND chip, modern thermal control algorithm and Dynamic Thermal Guard for heat regulation - for consistently high performance
  • Contents: 1 x Samsung 990 EVO Internal NVMe M.2 SSD MZ-V9E1T0BW, Solid State Drive, Storage capacity: 1 TB

Customer Reviews
4314107_1.jpg
Price History
4314107_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Title, description and picture all say 1TB, it's only the item selector box that say 2TB so it's an error there and chances are that you will receive a 1TB, and I expect if you complain after receiving it they'll probably just offer you a return and refund. For anyone who wants to give it a try I suppose there's no risk but I wouldn't bother getting too upset and cranky with them about if you don't end up with the deal you're hoping for.
    Author
    I’ll update tomorrow once delivered, thankfully with Amazon there is no issue with returning. Obviously no bad feelings for Amazon if this is 1tb
    Seem to have the 2 sizes swapped. So, so tempted but resisted. Great spot, hope some people get the 2Tb
    when you look at the item model number it looks like the 1TB that you will receive. MZ-V9E1T0BW
    I've cancelled
    It's a decent deal but it shouldn't be confused with the 990 Pro which is faster and more expensive.

Just to add that this is not worth £175 for a 2TB (especially as the faster 980 Pro is available for around £150) and should be priced similarly to the SN770. (edited)
    in to win
    Says

Samsung 990 EVO NVMe M.2 SSD 1 TB, PCIe 4.0 x4 / PCIe 5.0 x2, NVMe 2.0 (2280), read/write speeds up to 5,000/4,200 MB/s, Internal SSD (Solid State Drive), MZ-V9E2T0BW

at checkout.
    In which case this is a terrible deal and the drive is worth about £70-75 at most. (edited)
    You'll be getting the 1TB, the part number and ASIN are both for the 1TB.
    yeah just got it and its a 1tb , oh well worth a go
    No hope that everthing works fine with the return and they won't claim you did not send a 2TB back. (edited)
    Author
    1TB arrived today, I have tried to social engineer the support person, to no avail, so don’t bother
's avatar