Posted 6 days ago

Samsung S23 Ultra - where can I buy a brand new handset outright please?

Hi all,

I was waiting for the S24U to release hoping the S23U would drop in price. It doesn't seem to have, but now I also can't find anywhere that sells the brand new S23U handset. I can only find refurbs or used. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    I did that but was hoping to find a high street retailer (Argos is still expensive). Even Samsung direct isn't selling them anymore

Have you bought from Mobile Phones Direct before? Would you recommend them?

I take your point about buying the S24U though.

Thanks
    Mobile phones direct is an ok company and part of the AO group, I've bought from them before.

Free buds 2 pro and smart tag 2 if you go for S24U from them and upto £40 cashback if gone through topcashback, it doesn't mean to say they're the cheapest though. (edited)
    I read somewhere that Samsung RAISED the price of the S23 just before S24 was released to make the S24 seem like a decent deal.

At the same time they reduced the stock of the S23, which made the price go up (due to demand), and also encourage people just to go for the S24.

The S23 will go down in price at some point, but not for a while yet.
    Does it have to be new?

I'm about to sell my own S23 Ultra that's lived in its case. Never been dropped.

Been a solid trooper thus far and in the Samsung direct exclusive colour of red.
    Author
    I would prefer new. Out of interest, how much are you selling yours for?
's avatar