Posted 23 November 2021

Smart band with google pay

Are there any smart bands with google pay?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    EN1GMA23/11/2021 11:40

currently, no i dont think so. that is the holy grail for android atm. a …currently, no i dont think so. that is the holy grail for android atm. a budget friendly smart watch with NFC and google pay.

Amazon.it has the mi band 6 nfc that's a team up with Mastercard, that I believe works with Curve. If anyone is interested.

amazon.it/gp/…c=1 (edited)
    currently, no i dont think so. that is the holy grail for android atm. a budget friendly smart watch with NFC and google pay.
    I don't think there are any smart bands, but there are a few smart watches (Fossil, TicWatch, Moto)

I'm a bit annoyed that FitBit hasn't moved over to Google Pay after the acquisition. (edited)
    EN1GMA23/11/2021 11:52

did not know this just checked my cards, i have a couple of master …did not know this just checked my cards, i have a couple of master cards, excellente

Not my image....

46162246-TLVOd.jpg

EN1GMA23/11/2021 11:52

did not know this just checked my cards, i have a couple of master …did not know this just checked my cards, i have a couple of master cards, excellente

I believe it is limited, not all Mastercards, and needs to use Curve as the bridge. It's being rolled out v. slowly, will try and find a link. (edited)
    VeganPolice23/11/2021 12:14

I'm tempted to get one from Amazon.it, but I would advise others to …I'm tempted to get one from Amazon.it, but I would advise others to wait for a formal UK release. But, it's only ~ £40...Edit: and it does have the Alexa functionality as well.

aye, im going to wait for a UK launch. been a big xi fan for a long time.
    The Mi Band 6 with NFC does support payments, but it's a Mastercard tie in I believe.
    VeganPolice23/11/2021 11:47

Amazon.it has the mi band 6 nfc that's a team up with Mastercard, that I …Amazon.it has the mi band 6 nfc that's a team up with Mastercard, that I believe works with Curve. If anyone is interested.https://www.amazon.it/gp/aw/d/B09DCP4SVP/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A11IL2PNWYJU7H&psc=1

did not know this
    just checked my cards, i have a couple of master cards, excellente (edited)
    VeganPolice23/11/2021 11:57

Not my image....[Image] I believe it is limited, not all Mastercards, … Not my image....[Image] I believe it is limited, not all Mastercards, and needs to use Curve as the bridge. It's being rolled out v. slowly, will try and find a link.

Got curve too
    EN1GMA23/11/2021 12:07

Got curve too

I'm tempted to get one from Amazon.it, but I would advise others to wait for a formal UK release. But, it's only ~ £40...

Edit: and it does have the Alexa functionality as well. (edited)
    Author
    Better to wait for mi band 7 or mi band 6 NFC. I assume 7 should be released in months.
's avatar