Posted 10 hours ago

Sun savers

Hi all, Iam trying to book Alton Towers ticket with Sun savers code but its asking to pay £20 per ticket…I thought is free with Sun savers codes. Am I doing anything wrong pls help me. Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I got free tickets in September mid week. Any other usable dates do cost

Alton Towers Price guide:

TICKET TYPE 1: £25 per ticket (Easter weekend, summer holidays and special events - i.e Scarefest): Save up to 47%. Number of Sun Superdays tickets – 31,450 (15,725 pairs)
    TICKET TYPE 2: £20 per ticket (Weekends, non-summer school holidays and 6th July to 9th August): Save up to 49%. Number of Sun Superdays tickets – 80,100 (40,050 pairs)
    TICKET TYPE 3: £15 (Monday, Fridays, weekdays in June & July 1st-5th): Save up to 60%. Number of Sun Superdays tickets – 67,800 (33,900 pairs)
    TICKET TYPE 4: £10 per ticket (Mid Week days - outside of school holidays): Save up to 70%. Number of Sun Superdays tickets – 58,500 (29,250 pairs)
    TICKET TYPE 5: £0 (Mid Week days - outside of school holidays): Save up to 100%. Number of Sun Superdays tickets – 26,650 (13,325 pairs)
    Prices correct as of March 16, 2024. Subject to change at the discretion of the attraction. Please check website at time of booking.
    Author
    Thank you, free tickets none available now. Booked for £10 each in May.
    No you’re not doing anything wrong. The Sun have changed the booking process for this year. There are only limited days that have free tickets and then weekends, school hol dates get more expensive. Apparently they were waiving the booking fee and adding a ‘small charge’… (edited)
    Author
    Thanks for your reply. Sorry for my ignorance, Is the booking fee refundable pls..? Its asking for £20 per ticket so its £40 for 2 and I paid nearly £20 for paper so total £60 for 2 tickets. I can’t see any deal with Sun savers codes as I can get buy one get one free with cereal boxes more or less same price.