Posted 17 December 2023

Terry's Mint Chocolate

Anyone know where I can buy these now as they seem to be off the shelves in Iceland and Asda
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Did you try B&Ms I think I saw them at the weekend.
    My local co-op has them might be worth a look in there.

Not sure if these Terry's Mint chocolate were discontinued after Xmas but if anyone is still after them I've just been to a Asda and they had them back in stock, they were stacked up with the Easter chocolates.
    £1.50 Each
    Lol I saw them yesterday in Sainsburys. Looks like they were popular so stocking them as a regular product now.
    They are lush.
    I stocked up on these as don't like the Orange variety when Asda had them on Star rewards £1-50 and 75p back in your cash pot .Effectively making them 75p - what a bargain they were
    As for where to buy them now :
    Ocado £1-50 ocado.com/pro…011
    Sainsbobs £2 sainsburys.co.uk/gol…45g
    Hopefully you can find them in either of these places ? Hope to have helped 🎀 they are amazing !
    I was trying to find the new lemon variety but not seen it anywhere. (edited)
    Thought you were going to say "I'll give you some"
    Author
    Got one from WHSmith in the end..thanks all
    Have you got a Morrison?
    Author
    Check there.. not in stock
    Anyone seen stock available anywhere?

Seems to be sold out everywhere online, without paying a ridiculous price.
    Today i looked in supermarkets, co-ops, Whsmith, anywhere local that could sell, but all out of stock...... annoyingly Whsmith had a big poster outside with the offer of 3-4-2.

Only want to try one, heard they are nice...... perhaps too nice as can´t seem to find any stock.
    Thanks
    Yeah, no luck here sadly.
    Went to the next town this morning, visited WHSmith, Sainsburys, Co-op, Waitrose, B&M, Home Bargains - and came back empty from all.

Greedy lot down here
    Result!

Found some at Asda on Brighton Marina - plenty left.

250 mile round trip - but wasn´t specifically to look for these i assure you
's avatar