Posted 12 hours ago

The Grand National

As no one has posted a discussion, & only one deal exists with online betting offers, I thought I would start one. I am not a regular gambler & the most I really do is take up the free offers/games on bet365. I set my monthly possible spend to £20 & have never gone over that & 10 months out of the 12 I don't spend any of my own money.

However, I do like to bet on the Grand National which I have done as far back as I can remember. So, has anyone come across and good free bet offers or bet bonuses that people like me can use?

Plus, have anyone got any tips for outsiders that might finish in the top four/six?

I was lucky enough to back Noble Yates 2 years ago but I think the horse won partly because of the jockey who has since retired. So, any deals & where are you going to spend/waste your few pounds on the most popular date in the year for anyone to have a "punt"?
Community Updates
New Comment

21 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    It is ironic that HUKD is fine with gambling discussions but won't allow anything related to a bank account.
    Author
    Write a letter to the FCA
    I've backed- Back Corach Rambler....
    I've got no Idea what I'm doing though so don't take that as a tip.
    As for betting Im really just my local course in march with the gold cup and the grand national.
    That's it.
    Only one winner when it comes to a flutter and won't be us that's for sure.
    you get a free £1 bet with William Hill
    Adamantly Chosen was getting backed earlier on (so my partner tells me). I bet like a girl, I just choose names and I used to adore Adam Ant when I was a little Louise
    Haven't had a winner since Minnehoma.
    Aldaniti was mine
    My ambition is to sabotage the national
    Author
    It is not hard to plan. What has stopped you so far?
    Author
    Anyway, I lost. Luckily enough I missed placing a bet but I would have lost my money anyway.

The worse news is Tottenham losing 4-0, so that is my 2 free bet accumulators down the drain for what should have been pretty much guaranteed.
    May as well get on how many deaths there will be. Amazed people don't care about it.
    Author
    5 in the last 13 years & none this year.

I suspect the bookies would be the winners on that one & the horses (edited)
's avatar