Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 7 April 2021

The Great Flamedeer Easter Hunt Has Begun - hop to it to win some awesome prizes!

From now until the 13th April we have some Easter Flamedeer on the loose around the website. Complete a set and you'll be in line for some awesome prizes!

The prizes include:

Sony PS5, Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones, Hue Play Starter Set, Huawei Watch Fit, Plushies and a ton of awesome vouchers plus maybe a little surprise we hope you'll love!

Important Links:

Play the game >> HERE <<

Rules for the game >> HERE <<

3699910.jpg
This thread will be used for all discussion related to the game but trading discussion (including requests) should be kept in the designated thread.

You might also find some Flamedeer on our:

Facebook page

Instagram

Twitter

Daily Picks

What are Instant wins and what are collections?

Instant win Flamedeer are a guaranteed win, provided your participation is in line with our T&Cs. Collections are sets of matching Flamedeer (same type, "normal", "silver" and "gold" level) that must be collected in order to win: any complete collection is a win! This means there might be an unlimited amount of "normal" and "silver" deers, but only as many "gold" deers as there are prizes.

Can I only find gold if I already have the normal and silver of the collection?

Yes! One of each suffices, but you won't have a chance at catching a gold Flamedeer if you have only the normal OR silver.

How do I trade?

To complete your collections, please post a request in the dedicated thread and search for other members who have the Flamedeer you're looking for! You can then search their name on the Trade page of the game and chose from your and their collection what trade you want to offer. Once a trade has been accepted, it's forever! Make sure you know what you're accepting when someone offers you to trade: if you trade away a card you had only once, that's on you.

What are the badges and how do I get them?

Badges are little awards that mark specific achievements on our website. There are badges for a certain amount of votes, deals, comments or likes received, and many other things. This enables us to show appreciation to members who contribute significantly to the community!

During this game, some prizes are restricted to users who won certain badges – you must have won these badges before the beginning of the game to be eligible. Badges earned during the game will not be accounted for (but they will count for the next game).

Is the game really random?

Yes! Also Yes! and... Yes again! We improve our algorithm with every edition of the game to guarantee a completely random distribution of the Flamedeer.

Enjoy playing the game and best of luck to you all

MORE FUN!?

Who loves a bit of colouring in?! Our design team have put together this cute little collection of Easter Flamedeer for you to colour in.

You can download them >> HERE << Don't forget to share your efforts in the thread

WHAT ABOUT THIS LITTLE SURPRISE?

Well, if we just blurted it out right away it would no longer be a surprise, right?! Keep your eyes peeled and as soon as we can say more we'll be here for you.
Community Updates
HUKD EASTER FLAMEDEER HUNT 2021 - WINNERS THREAD AND CHAT

hotukdeals.com/dis…601
New Comment

3232 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Holy Smegballs I just won a £20 love2Shop Voucher!
    First ever flamedeer win!, didn't even know the compo was on :-P
    44350248-NhkP8.jpg
    , and the entire team at HUKD - thanks for the work on the deer by the way, they look amazing and sure do bring a bit of much needed cheer in all our lives

44349772-APmTk.jpg
    Omg omg omg!!!! . I've never won anything before
    44351632-AcwvP.jpg
    44349751-qL11w.jpg

This will be a lot of us till the hunt ends Good luck everyone by the way - may the force be with you.
    And so it begins! Good luck everyone and happy hunting.

As usual, the winners thread and chat is live. Any questions about the competition I'm happy to help and point people in the right direction.
    Woohoo
    44400919-k3skj.jpg
    Oh my days, £50 Adidas Voucher coming my way soon...... . My first time ever....
    44414003-6cBoV.jpg
    Hi guys. Thank you to everyone for playing, and well done to the winners. Here are all the lucky prizewinners (except the £5 Amazon vouchers - it might take up the whole screen if I did that!)

Flamedeer Plushie: 7 @deleted29330

SURPRISE PRIZE (Flamedeer non-fungible token, see them here: rarible.com/fla…les):

£50 Adidas voucher:

£20 M&S voucher:

£20 John Lewis voucher:

£20 Love2Shop voucher:

Huawei Watch Fit:

Phillips Hue Play Starter Pack:

Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones:

PS5:
    Thanks

44365215-gVfDO.jpg
    Goodness gracious! Caught a Gold bunny Flamedeer! My first Flamedeer contest win ever. I did however win a HUKD hoodie at the start of last year which I'll have to make a YouTube video of. Thanks again!
    Oh wow, just clicked on the daily picks and won a PS 5, I can't believe it 😳
    Aww cute deer! Come to meeeeee.
    Just won £ 5.00 Amazon voucher
    I'm already stressed by the bloomin' thing appearing just as I've clicked off the page.

Good luck, folks.
    Woo another hunt where I get no gold flamedeer.
    44369159-tO2CC.jpg
    Loves his toy
    poshbagel11/04/2021 14:05

I have a hard time believing they will give gold to normal users for a …I have a hard time believing they will give gold to normal users for a PS5. It will be someone on the inside who wins if you know what I mean. I have collected nearly all and it’s just so fishy in my opinion. A lot of people I spoke to feel the same way. Please don’t waste time endlessly scrolling. Just enjoy the day and if you win, thats great.

That's a shame that you feel that way. I'm not sure what you find fishy about the game, but having played it for a few years it is clear that the prizes are won randomnly and you can be someone who has used the site for years on end or you can be someone who has only just joined. As for only giving a PS5 to someone on the inside, well that's just not true either. I don't know anyone who works at hukd and I have no affiliation with them.

I don't normally write such long posts, but HUKD do such a great job running this comp several times a year and to be honest I really don't like it when people start saying that it is fixed. Any FREE game should just be played for fun and if you win, then it's a bonus.
    Best of luck to all of you that can play

44349876-wmrvl.jpg
    44350070-77xsh.jpgYay first one caught (edited)
    I’ve barely gotten over my Christmas flamedeer disappointment.
    OMG! I just won a £20 love2Shop Voucher! This is the first time I've won anything of higher value.

44362158-qGryj.jpg
    44367650-OiqLO.jpgOmg yay! Never won anything before in my life! Thought these didn't exist!!
    44368911.jpg

First time ever lol (edited)
    gils0413/04/2021 00:02

I base my observations on the winners list. I recognise the vast majority o …I base my observations on the winners list. I recognise the vast majority of the names. Not only that, but users who are not active participants do not even get many flamedeer at all. Look at random names Trading and see the number of flamedeer acquired by them. Some have one or two in their entire collection. This game is definitely loaded.

What absolute nonsense. and have already provided excellent responses but posts like this really annoy me. This is a fun game which creates a lot of excitement and enjoyment; the majority of people are friendly, have a bit of banter and create a good atmosphere. But there's always few that moan that they never get gold as if they have been personally penalised in some way! Just take a look at how many people have joined. Now compare this number to the number of prize in the hunt. Chances of getting are gold are not impossible but they are slim. It makes no difference if you are a new user, a infrequent visitor or someone who posts daily deals - everyone has an equal chance.
    Considering that this is a FREE game the sense of self entitlement is staggering.
    My 9yr old daughter asked about these at lunch today ...she's now excited just to catch them not to get a prize
    I won a £50 Adidas voucher... Say what? Thank you Hot UK Deals!!! x
    Another load of the same 2 or 3 deer coming my way again then!
    Wooo won a fiver Amazon voucher!
    Smeeble07/04/2021 16:40

Does posting deals increase your chances of winning, or do you only win by …Does posting deals increase your chances of winning, or do you only win by browsing the site, cheers.

Try sending nudes to the admin, that might bolster your chances. I did and so far I’ve won a car, a holiday to Mauritius and a Unicorn
    Good luck everyone 🤞

44351544-pC01r.jpg
    Won a £5 Amazon voucher yay 😃
    Win or no win, this was yet another blast - thanks to all the wonderful people who traded and helped each other out - big shout to the team at HUKD again for doing it. Congrats to all the winners and hasta la vista for all the good folks on here - I am sure we will meet again either on each others' deals or the next deer hunt
    plushies!!!!
    Good luck everyone 🦌🦌
    I won £5 yay
    The deer came out
    Such an unexpected surprise
    Not for me though
    I never win a prize
    The deer are so scared
    They always hide from me
    But others must charm them
    With their hundreds you see
    I never wanted much
    I'm guess I'm just a bit mushy
    No need for flashy prizes
    Just one flaming plushie

But not to be yet again
    Like it never seemingly is
    So I write yet another poem
    And promise I won't get into a tiz
    So come to me flamedeers
    There is no reason for fear
    I'm only going to hug you
    Maybe scratch at those ears
    I promise I'll never mistreat you
    Or trade you for some whites
    So come to me flamedeers
    No more lonely nights!

But if to me you won't come
    No grudge will I hold
    I'll keep playing winless
    Till I'm bitter and old
    Not long there to travel
    Some might want to say
    But here I am regardless
    Still looking to play
    So until that little plushie deer
    Is here resting in my arms
    I'll be back everytime they are released
    From the mystical Flamedeer farms
    I look forward to catching hundreds of white flamedeer.
    44356353-oe1Cf.jpg
    I just won a £5 Amazon voucher
    2nd time, won the same in Halloween hunt last year
's avatar