Posted 25 August 2020

The Terminator on iTunes

I just brought it for £3.99 but seems to be a cut version?

Can anyone confirm , I can’t find any info on it.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Hi, I’m a gigantic Terminator fan and don’t recall ever seeing these scenes any differently. Which has me worried and hoping you are imagining it. 😁
    Run time is listed as 1hr 47m
    Assuming the uncut/extended is longer then?
    I’ve got it on my iTunes account
    Can’t see a extended version when searching the store :/ (edited)
    No one has reviewed saying it is cut; but like yourself I don’t know

EDIT:

41752068.jpg

41752068.jpg
    41752068-AsNN6.jpg

Must be uncut (edited)
    My two disc "Special Edition" DVD has it listed as 1hr 43m - so maybe your version is the uncut one?
    sohailh198425/08/2020 18:14

Run time is listed as 1hr 47m Assuming the uncut/extended is longer …Run time is listed as 1hr 47m Assuming the uncut/extended is longer then?I’ve got it on my iTunes accountCan’t see a extended version when searching the store :/

Wikipedia lists the run time of the movie as 107 minutes, so it seems that it is as it should be.

OP, what details are listed on iTunes for the film and what scenes do you think are missing? (edited)
    Author
    I might be wrong but I thought when the first Sarah Connor was shot we would see her being shot rather than just seeing the terminator shooting, same goes for the gun salesman scene when he is shot.
    Author
    I also remember it being 18 rated but is 15 now.
    IMDB does list all the different changes and cuts etc. that they made for various releases. And deleted scenes including a longer version of the "SC" death scene.

imdb.com/tit…g_0
    41752443-wr4P6.jpg
    1hr 47m on Netflix too - worth comparing them OP? See if they’re different at all?
    Author
    I must have Imagined those scenes differently, everything points to it be being okay I think... thanks for the reassurances though!
    Author
    Good to know! I knew there might be a mega fan on here. Cheers!
    I've just checked the BBFC website and it says all versions were passed uncut in the UK

bbfc.co.uk/rel…984

Some versions of T2 were definitely cut however
    Frog10025/08/2020 21:03

I've just checked the BBFC website and it says all versions were passed …I've just checked the BBFC website and it says all versions were passed uncut in the UKhttps://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/terminator-1984Some versions of T2 were definitely cut however

Yeah there’s different cuts of T2. They include things like extra “dream” scenes in the mental hospital etc.
's avatar