Posted 6 days ago

Third-party Karcher accessories

I'm thinking of buying a Karcher patio cleaner accessory, but they're pretty pricey (even second-hand). Has anyone bought one of the cheaper third-party ones off of Ebay (for around £20 or less) and are they any good?

Ta in advance for any replies.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Pressure washers, their components and accessories are under alot of stress when operational and often fail.
    OEM factory parts are normally much higher quality than aftermarket parts, tolerances and materials tend to be worse and likely to fail faster than OEM parts.
    Never bought aftermarket parts for pressure washers but have tried vacuum cleaner accessories and go pro mounts etc which are alot cheaper than original parts and it shows.
    In my experience patio cleaner accessories do not make patio cleaning faster but it is less messy, reducing splashes and protecting plants etc from over spray.
    I've cleaned patios in the past using patio attachment but ended up removing it and cleaned it without because I found it easier.
    A powerful pressure washer with good detergent (a hot water one is even better) for cleaning getting rid of grime/grease much faster than cold water systems.
    If you do decide to buy a patio attachment try to buy original, original second hand karacher patio attachments can be found on Facebook market place from £10 to £35 and up for new.
    Author
    Ta for your thoughts there, i'll certainly take them on board.
    Author
    Anyone else offer some info here?