Posted 3 days ago

Top Gun Maverick on Channel 4, 9.10pm to 11.50pm tonight. Also available to stream after being broadcast.

Great film this
Community Updates
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Shame it'll be interrupted every 20 minutes with adverts
    You could let it start, make a cuppa and some food, then by the time you come back you'll be able to rewind it to the start and fast forward the adverts when they're on. TiVo box let's you do that, assume Sky's the same
    I watched it. I hated it. I may well be in the minority, but i didnt think it was a patch on the first one
    Didn't like to say...... -
    Nice one OP
    Just watched Goldfinger on ITVX so will break another lager open and watch it
    Thought it was a decent follow up movie
    Netflix have it too....
    got enough time to watch the first one again! I saw this with my son and didn't remember who most of the old people were and if you've not seen it (like my son) so must lost without it!
    I feel as though I have seen the entire movie from all the clips I watched on YouTube...
    Well you don't need to watch it then. What's your point?
    Just embarrassingly bad.....
    I watched the second one months ago and it was meh..It had nothing that the first one had. If you were around in the 80's and watched the original then you will understand that the original had the music score, that lone took your breath away it had Val Kilmer, it had the 80's, a different time, a different feeling. Hard to put into words to be honest.
    Top Gun Maverick has Val Kilmer
's avatar