Posted 9 hours ago

Vidio still working?

Is anyone else having trouble viewing sport on the vidio app? It worked fine for me on Sunday 20/04/24 but found it had stopped working when I tried to watch Arsenal v Chelsea on the Tuesday. Saying "content not available in your country".

Have used it with no problems all season multiple matches a weekend.

I'm using ios generally with my iphone or ipad then chrome casting to TV. Have tried on my windows laptop but same story.

Using express vpn to connect to Indonesian servers. Have contacted Express VPN who asked me to do a leak test with no issues. So they gave me this response:

"I can confirm there are no DNS leaks and it seems that you have tried all the recommendations to solve the issue. Since that is the case, I will file a feature request so our Product Team can consider optimizing ExpressVPN to work with the streaming service. I won’t be able to give you an estimated date as to when this will be unblocked but you can try accessing it using our service from time to time."

Anyone else having the same experience?
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Might be your VPN, my combo of PIA and Vidio is working…just tried it to be sure.
    Author
    Thanks for checking, PIA?