whats the difference between a junior size 5 and adult size 5

Found 5th Jul 2016
The adidas superstar come in a adult size 5 and a junior size 5 £30 price difference is there any difference cheers
Community Updates
11 Comments
http://www.usc.co.uk/Popup_SizeGuide

Doesn't look like there's much in it when you see the General Continental equivalents.
My son is a junior size 9 and he is 4 years old. Junior are very much kid sizes. Hope this helps
nicblaney

My son is a junior size 9 and he is 4 years old. Junior are very much kid … My son is a junior size 9 and he is 4 years old. Junior are very much kid sizes. Hope this helps

That's infant size 9, that goes up to 13 then goes to junior size 1-5.5. There's no difference between an adult 5 and a junior 5
Deaa

That's infant size 9, that goes up to 13 then goes to junior size 1-5.5. … That's infant size 9, that goes up to 13 then goes to junior size 1-5.5. There's no difference between an adult 5 and a junior 5

Ah, sorry - my mistake!
Am adult size 5 but some junior size 5 fit me better when it comes to trainers. You are best trying both on, that's what I do usually. Sometimes the junior size 5 is too small to fit an adult. Yes junior size 5 will be cheaper because that's for kids/teens
The only difference is you pay VAT on adult sized 5 shoes and you don't on kids.
I believe the junior sizes are narrower
The only difference is the price, I'm a size 5 and if I can get a junior size 5 I do and there's no difference x
as said the only difference is the price, some brands might have slightly different pattern / design but others done. My wife went into a timberland outlet store and saved £50 by buying the "junior" size, girl in the shop took her over and showed her they are the exact same shoe nothing different except the bar code.
I have narrow feet, I can get away with junior size. If you have a wider foot I think there may be the problem.
Thanks guys
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants