Posted 8 hours ago

Which Android Please under £300 good at photographing moving cats!

Hi all, Suggestions please for Android under £300, or less if poss. SIM only. I need to take sharp photos of cats that won't sit still, for rehoming ads, current phone is rubbish for this - basic Vodafone Smart V10. I asked in January and Samsung A23 was suggested. Now GOT to replace now and just wondered if any other suggestions please? No gaming. I like to keep phones for at least 3 years if possible. Any thoughts much appreciated. Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Another vote for Pixel, I got a 7 recently (refurb/256GB) for a tad over your budget but the 128GB I'm sure could be had within it.

It does well with a camera-shy slippery cat, but it does need relatively good lighting to do so. And if it detects movement it seems to run a sort of burst mode automatically and you can choose the best shot.
    That feature is called top shot, it can be enabled in the settings
    52438495-TutZw.jpg
    Google Pixel 7a. There’s some sub £300 deals on right now if you search HUKD.

Even though it’s the budget model they still have good cameras, good update support, and a completely clean version of Android with no bloatware or skins.