Groups

will this cheap mobile be unlocked?

Hi all,

In the market for a cheap phone and came across this

carphonewarehouse.com/mob…PAY

anyone know if its will arrive unlocked as i have a contract sim from my broken phone with O2 that i would like to use when £10 top up runs out.

Ps: was looking at the £4.95 virgin deal

Thanks

3 Comments

I've bought a few 'phoned from CPW and they always come unlocked - the price varies according the network sim card you buy with it. I've only bought in-store, though - I assume it would be the same online but don't know for sure.

Jazz;6665899

I've bought a few 'phoned from CPW and they always come unlocked - the … I've bought a few 'phoned from CPW and they always come unlocked - the price varies according the network sim card you buy with it. I've only bought in-store, though - I assume it would be the same online but don't know for sure.

+1 I've bought several from them, all online, all arrived unbranded and unlocked.

Original Poster

Thanks guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3051070
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764578
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1832
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1939

See more discussions