Posted 9 January 2024

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 24 Months + 2 Weeks Requires VPN (Xbox Turkey) using Xbox Live Gold Conversion

UPDATE 09/01/2024: updated price point* (+£3)

YOU CAN NOT HAVE A RUNNING / ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTION FOR THIS, YOU MUST HAVE AN EXPIRED OR INACTIVE XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION FOR THIS TO WORK.
cdkeys.com/12-…key
As Microsoft have recently changed the conversion rate to 3:2 for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, here is the cheapest way that you’ll be able to convert 3 years of Xbox Game Pass Core (Previously Xbox Live Gold) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (24 Months + 2 additional weeks)

METHOD

1) Go here* and purchase 3x Xbox Live Gold 12 Month (Turkey) codes.
2) If your on a Laptop, download URBANVPN, it’s free and fast, connect to Turkey. If your on mobile, use Windscribe, it’s also fast & free.
3) Once connected to Turkey, visit microsoft.com/redeem*, and sign in if prompted, then redeem the codes you purchased.
4) Now, you can either use the £1 Xbox Game Pass for 14 days* to convert your Xbox Game Pass Core subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, bringing the total to £78.97, or use this deal* to convert your Xbox Game Pass Core subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, bringing the total to £80.96.
5) Once you’ve done this, you will have successfully added 24 months + 2 weeks of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate into your account, this saves you £154.53.
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Thankfully all the accounts expire in 2025, 50% of my kids will be over 18 by then so I won't be obliged to renew!
    Cheers worked a treat, first time trying this method. Only bought 12 months and used the US 1 month code to get to Ultimate. Got 9 months
    Got 18 months out of a 2 years sub, so still working fine. Just make sure you follow the instructions.
    🏼
    Working still. Thanks 
    Just out of curiosity

I am letting my Ultimate 3 Year membership end, which will be on the 5th Feb (tomorrow)

If I let that end, and I add again another 2 Years with this deal on the 6th (or can I add on the 5th also?)_

Will my badge for having 10 years of Xbox Live be removed from my profile page?

Not a big deal, but it's something I would like to hold on to

52132381-bTlRa.jpg
    Finally!

3 years of Core transfered into 2 years of Ultimate, great saving.

52146975-vK14a.jpg
    Just followed this and spent £99.69 for 25 months worth of ultimate
    What should the cost of one 12 months xbox live turkey be? €33.89?
's avatar