Posted 18 March 2024

Xiaomi pad help

I'm thinking of ordering this global ROM xiaomi mi pad 6 to the UK from Ali express. Wanted some advice as to whether it's genuine. Any advice would be appreciated. See comment for the link

Thank you

Ali express link
Community Updates
New Comment

14 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out!
    £218.99 22%OFF | Global ROM Xiaomi Mi Pad 6 11-inch 2.8K Ultra HD Screen 144Hz Tablet Google Play Qualcomm 870 Dolby Atmos 8840mAh MIUI Pad 14
    a.aliexpress.com/_Ew…x8Z
    I've bought a Mi Pad 6 recently from Aliexpress for around £218. It arrived in 14 days without any additional charges to pay. My boy is over the moon with it, plays all his games on highest settings.

It was packaged really well with airbags too.
    The seller you have linked is one of the better ones according to previous Hotukdeals comments.

Hope this helps.
    As with all orders from Aliexpress you have to forego any thoughts of having a warranty, if you can accept that then there can be some good bargains.

Yes the seller may state the item has a warranty but unless the manufacturer confirms they will provide warranty support on a china purchased device your on your own. Sellers on Aliexpress will often require you to pay for any return postage and have been known to simply refuse the parcel.

Purchase using a Credit card for the protection that affords to have at least a little protection.
    showing £223 + potential 20% VAT. I would say no.

Check facebook marketplace.
    Plenty of people selling New Seal at £250. Possibly could get down slightly with some negotiation.

Also, someone sell it at £249 on ebay at the moment.
's avatar