Posted 28 March 2024

1p mobile or Spusu mobile

Hello

I need some advice on which network is better, I know both run on the EE network!

Thanks 💯
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I have no experience of either, however from the comments on here I think 1p is the better deal as Spusu have horrible small print that charge you for failing to return your SIM!

From BonzyBuddy
    One-off FeesServices CostsDamage to or failure to return the SIM card incase of exercising the right of withdrawal£4.00

For cancellations in the first month following theactivation of your SIM card£4.00

Charges in case of unsuccessful credit cardpayment (without VAT)Max £25.00

Creation and shipping of another duplicateinvoice£3.00

Costs of a replacement SIM card includingshipping£6.00

Source: spusu.co.uk/legal
    Agree with Ossian,
    been using 1p mobile for a few years, their t and c have changed so now you need to top whether you use any credit or not.
    1p mobile has been great, no issues. If you are a light user then it’s cheap.
    I also recommend rwg, again on the EE network, they’ve been great (they get grief on hukd) but they have been excellent, never had an issue with good reception (like 1p never had a single issue, never had to contact them and good reception.
    im with Vodafone now on a contract, all I get is grief, poor reception and nightmare call centres. Vodafone staff instore are generally good.
    Author
    Does RWG support volte?
    I have had 1p mobile on two (now four) of my household phones for a few years and it's been rock solid. I recently left EE for them on my own phone (after being with them since T-mobile). I can drop down to a cheaper data allowance when I wont be out much and increase it on months where I am travelling. It is a reliable service. Cannot speak for the other.
    [deleted]
    Author
    The spam and scam from Spusu?
    1p is full fat EE. All the usual features. If you want full EE network without the price tag it's the one to go to.

Spusu is getting there, and has some interesting extras like international calls to EU, supports eSIM. However there are a few missing things like HD Voice as Koda mentions.

If you want mega cheap of course there are a few other EE options, if you're happy to forgo certain features... Depends what you want really. Might be worth trying one or two and you can leave if you're not satisfied.
    Googling 1p mobile vs spusu gives you all this info and more BTW
    What't this Google thing that you are talking about? Can I google it?
's avatar