Posted 27 January 2024

Apple TV+ trials any way to extend?

My three month free trial is coming to an end, I'm just wondering if there are any other trials I can use to extend it or add once it expires.? Or perhaps set up a new account and benefit from some sort of new customer trial?

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

25 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If you haven’t used an O2 trial code before then there is a 3 month trial with O2 and virgin media
    Author
    I don't believe I have. Is there a generic code or would someone need to share one with me?
    Barclaycard were giving 5 months free to Barclaycard customers, but that deal ended in September - barclaycard.co.uk/per…ple
    LG were giving LG TV customers 3 months free, but that deal ended in November.
    Sky have offered various lengths of free months, but you need the My Sky app, and to be a Sky customer. I don't think they are currently offering anything
    Currys offer 3 months free for signing up to their Perks emails - currys.co.uk/per…tml - it says there "Get three months of Apple TV+ for free when you join Currys Perks." - I had to chase them to get the code.
    Roku were offering 3 months free, but that ended in December - cordbusters.co.uk/fre…ns/
    Virgin Media / O2 offer 3 months free via the O2 priority app, but you have to be a Virgin Media or O2 customer - home.virginmedia.com/vir…-o2

Currys is probably your best option, as you don't have to be a customer, just sign up for their emails.
    Think the LG one is back, I saw it last week.
    Are there any VPN tricks with Apple TV?
    Author
    I've not seen anything, but also interested to hear
    You can get 7 days for free via the US, then it's $9.99 per month
    Author
    Yeah I'm hoping I can get on another 1-3 month type trial. I take it there isn't a way to purchase the subscription in a different country similar to what people do with Spotify and netflix?
    Let it expire
    Then if you have a new trial code link, it should activate fine as long as you’ve waited 24 hours.
    If you’re desperate for a link, register with curry’s perks as they usually email out free trials every other month to new registered emails
    While we're in the topic of free trials, are there any Paramount trials doing the rounds? My one via sky is running out this week. I'd be happy to set up a new account if that would be needed.
    Currys offer the 3 month free Apple TV trial under their Currys Perks scheme currys.co.uk/per…tml
    Keep extending it - I got 8 months so far
    Author
    how?
    Author
    Ok it seems like I'll need a code to extend it further. If anyone has a code they're not planning on using that they'd be happy to share, i'd be very greatful. Thanks
    I used one from Curry's perks, Barclaycard (just google it) and I think Virgin Media had one kicking around.
's avatar