Are contract phones unlocked from affordablemobiles.co.uk

10 Comments
Erm, sim free aren't, contract and PAYG are.
willhay555

What are you talking about, sim free is unlocked
willhay555

Mate as master10 has said sim free is unlocked! I want to know if I get a contract from them are the contract phones unlocked?

Edited by: "Snappyjoker" 28th Dec 2012
Has anyone got a contract from them??
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 which I got from Affordable Mobiles. It is a vanilla handset; meaning it is unlocked and has no.external or internal branding. This means there is no visual network branding, such as a network logo on the casing, nor is there any internal branding, such as Orange World, My3, etc. It takes any network sim card too.
Same as above but with an S3
Thanks borofan47 and danboi63
I bought an s2 on 3 via a deal on here.First batch of people got unlocked,mine was locked.however, they will tell you if you phone and ask.
master10

What are you talking about, sim free is unlocked

no its not.. the clue is in the name, 'sim free' phones come 'unlocked' with no sim.. ergo the name sim free.

to the op, most phones will come unlocked from them, unless its a network specific handset, or if its only avaliable on
a single network.

got a HTC sensation from them last year, came unlocked, haven't had a single problem
moneysaver9988

no its not.. the clue is in the name, 'sim free' phones come 'unlocked' … no its not.. the clue is in the name, 'sim free' phones come 'unlocked' with no sim.. ergo the name sim free.to the op, most phones will come unlocked from them, unless its a network specific handset, or if its only avaliable on a single network.got a HTC sensation from them last year, came unlocked, haven't had a single problem

Thats exactly what I said, sim free phones are unlocked
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants