Posted 4 January 2024

ASDA Tropical Mango/Pomegranate & Apple Extract/ 2 in 1 Sea Salt & Fennel Shower Gel 250ml

ASDA Tropical Mango Shower Gel 250ml
groceries.asda.com/pro…272

ASDA Mandarin & Lemongrass Extract Shower Gel 250ml
groceries.asda.com/pro…202

ASDA Pomegranate & Apple Extract Shower Gel 250ml
groceries.asda.com/pro…262

ASDA Tingly Mint & Tea Tree 250ml
groceries.asda.com/pro…336

ASDA 2 in 1 Sea Salt & Fennel Extract Shower Gel 250ml
groceries.asda.com/pro…311
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    The shower gels themselves are of good quality and excellent value for money but the packaging seems to be where they've saved some money. It can be difficult to reseal the click-lid and it sometimes opens by itself. And while I was trying to get the last remaining gel from the container the whole lid popped off. I wouldn't pack one of these in your suitcase and take on a plane, for example, unless you don't mind all the contents to be spread all over your bag by the time you arrive...
    Author
    The packaging is not very good, often see them leaking on the shelves in Asda (Probably from people opening them to smell them).

I've been using my empty original source shower gels bottles.
    These are great for the price, but as mentioned you cant shut them properly. so they end up leaking all over the bath
    Thanks for that. Is this the usual price as I didn't know the did shower Gel this cheap. I usually find Aldis the cheapest but I have gone and bought 40 which should last a while
    Author
    They used to be 90p each but they have been 45p for several months now. Not sure why, maybe a change in packaging
    This is not a offer rather sale tactic.
's avatar