Posted 2 days ago

Cheap 1 month rolling sim?

I've had Sky and Lebara cheap contacts but the networks they use o2 and Vodafone are not great where I live.

That leaves 3 and EE.
I work from home so use the WiFi so 3gb of data will do.

So I'm looking for a fiver or less a month.

Looking at Smarty, RWG and Spusu.

Opinions on those or any others?
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    1p Mobile uses EE, best move I have made
    Author
    But don't you have to top up every 3 months?
    I use rwg for my son. I got a multi year contract like £60 for two years for 2 gig a month including EU roaming

. They have new offers all the time including monthly plans.

.Originally was 750mb a month forever for one off £15! He says it's fine but uses WiFi mainly (edited)
    Smarty do 5GB with unlimited minutes and texts for £5pm on a monthly rolling contract for the first 12 months then it goes up to £6.

Three do 3GB with unlimited minutes and texts for £5 on a 12 month contract. Should be fine wrt price rise now but it will go up each April going forward if you stay with them beyond the 12 months.

Look at ID mobile as well to see what they do.

1p Mobile do 1GB for £5pm or 4GB for £7.5pm with unlimited minutes and texts on a monthly rolling contract.

Have a read through the comments for deals posted for Spusu and Talk Home Mobile before signing up!
    Lyca uses EE
    Avoid Lyca at all costs.

Just search for them on here (they are now banned)

I've been with them since December on a 12m plan, worst ever.

Customer service 1/10

I opted to pay by Direct debit, never happens, always have to pay by debit card, get an email every month saying payment failed!

Constant missed calls, you get a text message a few mins later saying you missed a call, that never came through.

I am just going to pay the rest of the contract £9 x 9 months (£81) to get away.
    If u want cheap unlimited minutes then go with spusu.
's avatar