Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 20 January 2020

Difference between a Swedish and UK Qwerty keyboard?

quick question, im looking at a Laptop on EBay, it says Swedish Qwerty keyboard, what's the diff between this and our UK one? thanks..
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Where the common things like @ is usually different and you usually have different alternate characters and accents above characters you can set them to uk qwerty it’s only the keys that will look different
    Difference between a Swedish and UK Qwerty keyboard?

When you say "Qwerty" you need to use a fake Swedish accent
    Author
    AndyRoyd20/01/2020 21:06

Swedish:[Image] Qwerty UK[Image] Source: …Swedish:[Image] Qwerty UK[Image] Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QWERTY

Thanks, I'll save that pic, I'll prob buy the laptop as it seems a ok price ...
    Author
    justanothercid20/01/2020 20:50

Where the common things like @ is usually different and you usually have …Where the common things like @ is usually different and you usually have different alternate characters and accents above characters you can set them to uk qwerty it’s only the keys that will look different

Thanks, no big deal then long as the main keys are the same.. .. there wasnt a pic of the keyboard so I couldn't see if there was much difference, thanks for your help.. (edited)
's avatar