Posted 3 February 2024

eufy X10 Pro Omni Robot Vacuum Cleaner

Reserve for Only £1, Get £200 Off, I was looking to buy a robovac, however, this is far better value for money and will replace my eufy 30c!

eufy.com/uk/…nel
Community Updates
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    £599 for a vac? Crikey.
    Looks really good, and cheaper than the X9 ever was
    What is the company name of the actual seller?
    The linked website seems to juggle multiple company names and multiple (sub)domains, all of which seem to be not based in UK.
    Can't immediately find a sales t&c URL, just a terms of service URL.
    Would appreciate the URL to the specific sales t&c, thanks.
    Author
    It's Eufy, they're well established (owned by Anker)

eufy.com/uk/…ice
    Seems overpriced even with the discount.

Its a £400 robovac
    I actually think it is competitively priced, a brand new flagship model for £599. The previous X9 was well reviewed with the main criticism being the lack of a self emptying base. This new model seems to solve that, for the sake of £1 I am going to buy a voucher and read any reviews which come out over the next month or two and worst case loose a £1.

Features wise unless, I am missing something, it looks comparable to a number of other brands marketed at a significantly higher price point: IRobot Roomba Comba J9+ (£1,249), Roborock S7 Max Ultra (£899) or their S8 pro ultra (£1,399), Ecovacs Deebot X2 Omni (£1,099)…
    Author
    Agreed, eufy have undercut the market
    I don't think you can compare a Eufy Robovac with irobot or roborock.

Just my opinion but I never really rate eufy vacuums. Certainly not against robot vacuum only manufacturers.

I think Dreame branded robot vacs offer the best specs per pound right now. A sister brand of Roborock with both falling under the Xiaomi umbrella (edited)
    Author
    You can compare it with the higher end brands, check out the recent videos on YouTube
    Has anyone got a spare code for this? Thanks
's avatar